Author Topic: Shut It Down: The Clinton Foundation Is Too Corrupt to Exist  (Read 630 times)

rangerrebew

Shut It Down: The Clinton Foundation Is Too Corrupt to Exist
« on: August 05, 2016, 09:20:41 pm »
Shut It Down: The Clinton Foundation Is Too Corrupt to Exist

Robert Zapesochny
    Print Friendly and PDF

August 5, 2016, 1:15 am

A sampler from one of the most brazen scams going.

In December 2008, Bruce Lindsey, the Chief Executive Officer of the Clinton Foundation, and Valerie Jarrett, co-chairman of the Obama-Biden Transition Team, signed a memorandum of understanding that the activities of the Clinton Foundation would not “create conflicts or the appearance of conflicts for Senator Clinton as Secretary of State.”

During Secretary Clinton’s tenure, at least 181 individuals, companies, and foreign governments gave money to the Clinton Foundation while officially lobbying the State Department.

From 2001 to 2015, the Clinton Foundation raised over $2 billion in donations. From February 2001 to May 2015, Bill Clinton gave 637 speeches and made $132,021,691 in speaking fees alone. Hillary gave 92 speeches from February 2013 to March 2015. She was paid $21,648,000. While the Clintons made speeches to Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, it was the foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation that were the most disturbing.

http://spectator.org/shut-it-down-the-clinton-foundation-is-too-corrupt-to-exist/
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 09:21:38 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Shut It Down: The Clinton Foundation Is Too Corrupt to Exist
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 09:24:18 pm »
IF there were anything like justice still existing in this country it would be shut down and the proprietors tried for TREASON !
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 12:35:07 am »
IF there were anything like justice still existing in this country it would be shut down and the proprietors tried for TREASON !

Big "If" . . .

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 01:15:50 am »
Big "If" . . .

Indeed! VERY big!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien