Author Topic: The America you know will be dead in ten years  (Read 3113 times)

Offline floppingaces

• Flopping Aces
The America you know will be dead in ten years
« on: August 05, 2016, 03:23:13 pm »

America really is at a tipping point. Donald Trump is going to lose the coming election because he's an idiot. In so doing, Trump's failure will leave a legacy- the death of America as we know it. Sarah Palin would have run a better campaign. My Sheltie could have run a better campaign. This is real shame because people are dying to vote for someone out of the system. They are desperate for a fresh face- someone to represent them and not Wall St and billionaires. Trump blew it because he's such as ass. America's death spiral began with the election of barack obama. The corruption and lawlessness of the obama regime is nothing less than spectacular and the signs are everywhere. obama  immediately began to assure his re-election by using the IRS to target conservatives and limit their freedom of speech. This malfeasance was widespread:
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) officials orchestrated a complex scheme to dump conservative and Tea Party non-profit applicants into a bureaucratic “black hole,” according to FBI documents made public Monday by a government watchdog group.

The documents describe how the IRS targeted the groups applying for tax exemptions beginning in 2010 and continuing beyond the 2012 election in a scandal that culminated in top agency official Lois Lerner’s retirement following a series of investigations.
The IRS has even destroyed hard drives after they were subpoenaed.
Eight months after Congress requested emails from embattled IRS official Lois Lerner, tax agency employees "magnetically erased" hundreds of backup tapes.

"The IRS did not put forth an effort to locate and preserve the backup tapes," said Timothy Camus, deputy inspector general for investigations with the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration. He said 422 backup tapes were destroyed.
These are violations of the law. Who has been held accountable for any of this? No one. In fact, the IRS boss John Koskinen, chooses to ignore Congressional subpoenas and the DOJ does nothing.

Obama routinely violates the Constitution:
President Obama has shown a penchant for ignoring the plain language of our laws. He unilaterally rewrote the employer mandate and several other provisions of the Affordable Care Act, failing to faithfully execute a law which declares, unambiguously, that these provisions "shall" apply beginning Jan. 1, 2014. Similarly, in suspending deportation for a class of young people who entered this country illegally, the president defied the Immigration and Nationality Act, which states that any alien who is "inadmissible at the time of entry" into the country "shall" be removed.

The only strength gained by unilateral presidential lawmaking is raw speed: policies can be implemented more swiftly by unilateral presidential action than by congressional deliberation and debate. But the dangers are many, and should counsel any American — of whatever political persuasion — that such dispatch comes at a high constitutional cost.

When the president fails to execute a law as written, he not only erodes the separation of powers, he breeds disrespect for the rule of law and increases political polarization. The president's own party — for example, the current Democrat-controlled Senate — will face intense pressure to elevate short-term, partisan victory over defending constitutional principles. If partisan preferences prevail, Congress will be unable, as an institution, to check presidential ambition and defend its lawmaking prerogative.

Once such precedent is established, damage to the constitutional architecture is permanent. The next president of a different party will face similar pressures and undo all the previous actions. He will initiate a new round of unilateral lawmaking, satisfying his own political base. The law will fluctuate back and forth, and our legislature will become little more than a rubber stamp for a single elected individual, which is not how representative government is supposed to work.
It's gotten so bad that this regime is openly advertising to illegals how to dodge the laws.
Just about any illegal alien can avoid arrest by following these simple rules, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) advertises in a post on its website’s homepage.

Providing a virtual "how-to" guide for illegal aliens in its“Sensitive Locations FAQs,” CBP explains that immigration laws are not to be enforced at any of a wide range of designated “sensitive locations” – so that illegal aliens may be “free” to live their lives “without fear or hesitation”
James Comey has shown us that the FBI is toothless and impotent, unless it's the political persecution of a conservative.

obama has severely damaged this nation and a President Hillary Clinton will finish the job. Tucker Carlson also has noted this:

Read more: http://www.floppingaces.net/2016/08/05/the-america-you-know-will-be-dead-in-ten-years/

Offline musiclady

Re: The America you know will be dead in ten years
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 03:26:39 pm »
It feels to me like it's dead already.

But a good article.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 06:19:48 pm »
We have reached the end of the rule of law in this country. Might makes right will now be the standard.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 07:25:45 pm »

But a good article.

America's not dead yet. But it is beginning to look like the parrot in that old Monty Python sketch.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 07:31:44 pm »
America's not dead yet. But it is beginning to look like the parrot in that old Monty Python sketch.

Or Weekend at Bernies.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

geronl

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 07:45:45 pm »
I'll probably be dead in 10 years.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 07:28:41 pm »
This country is not dead until the 2nd is willingly surrendered. Older generations would not, but those growing up now are trained to fear the gun in private hands. They listen to hypocritical idols like Matt Damon. They would and with relish. Thus only criminals and the state would have that power and America would be very dead indeed.
Hillary is ideal for this role. Like a mother hen reigning in her over ambitious chicks, Hillary will say that we've moved past the time when guns were necessary in private hands. Any who resist will be haters of women, minorities, and the almightily vague "progress". I think it won't take nearly ten years. This country after eight years of the great divider is like a rotten melon begging for a mallet, at least it is if you believe In T.V..
Unfortunately, many do, and that belief makes the sick fantasy real. Don't pledge your faith to any of this stuff is my advice.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 07:31:09 pm by Dirt for sale »

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 07:36:10 pm »
This country is not dead until the 2nd is willingly surrendered. Older generations would not, but those growing up now are trained to fear the gun in private hands. They listen to hypocritical idols like Matt Damon. They would and with relish. Thus only criminals and the state would have that power and America would be very dead indeed.
Hillary is ideal for this role. Like a mother hen reigning in her over ambitious chicks, Hillary will say that we've moved past the time when guns were necessary in private hands. Any who resist will be haters of women, minorities, and the almightily vague "progress". I think it won't take nearly ten years. This country after eight years of the great divider is like a rotten melon begging for a mallet, at least it is if you believe In T.V..
Unfortunately, many do, and that belief makes the sick fantasy real. Don't pledge your faith to any of this stuff is my advice.

Have a little faith in a subset of millennials that grew up with shooter video games.  They're about as pro-gun as it gets.   :patriot:
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2016, 07:47:42 pm »

I was thinking the same thing. 

But beyond the America I know is the America I'd like to know.  That I shall never see.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 08:36:15 pm »
I was thinking the same thing. 

But beyond the America I know is the America I'd like to know.  That I shall never see.

Indeed.  It's the sorrow many of us are dealing with now.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 08:39:16 pm »
I wish some candidate would run for President vowing to make America great again.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2016, 08:41:16 pm »
Have a little faith in a subset of millennials that grew up with shooter video games.  They're about as pro-gun as it gets.   :patriot:
Very glad to hear it  :beer:
I grew up on N64's Goldeneye and can relate : )
My annoyance now with shooters is, first of all, I'm getting older and crankier. Secondly,  I see that always-online gaming is not only a return to the coin operated variety, it is also perilously close to the premise for the prophetic film Toys, where the best gamers go live, whether they know it or not, also like Orson Scott Card's Ender's Game.

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2016, 08:51:10 pm »
I wish some candidate would run for President vowing to make America great again.

I wish some credible candidate would run for President vowing to make America great again.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2016, 09:15:32 pm »

Only if one has the character, principles and political views to actually make that happen, would that help.

So far there isn't a nominee who could do that, so there is still no hope.......

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2016, 09:16:05 pm »
Ace - might want to do a little 'shopping on the picture ....  :tongue2:

Good article and well stated though.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2016, 09:17:10 pm »
Only if one has the character, principles and political views to actually make that happen, would that help.

So far there isn't a nominee who could do that, so there is still no hope.......

It would require a candidate who actually knows what made America great in the first place.

No dice in this election.

Offline unknown

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2016, 09:24:41 pm »

I pretty much agree with all you said here.

The attack on the 2nd Amendment if Hillary gets elected will be her appointments to the USSC. (I don't think she would try an EO, nor would congress try to pass such legislation.)

Even recently, 2008, Heller vs DC was a USSC case which held in a 5-4 decision that the 2nd Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm.

That case was 5-4. Almost lost the individual right to keep and bear arms in 2008.

The timeline would look somthing like this, Hillary gets elected. She gets 2-4 appointments to USSC. A case eventually bubbles up within 10 years of her election. BOOM - no 2nd amendment right for an individual.

1. They wouldn't start to enforce this immediately. They wouldn't go door to door, yet.
2. But also, all the gun stores would have to shut down very soon.

1. Example of the non-enforcement was in California. If I remember the numbers correctly, about 3M SKS were sold before 1998. California reclassified and California offered a buy-back. California created a website encouraging voluntary enforcement. Only 6,000 went through the government buy-back. Many people wrote letters to the governor Gray Davis, saying they bought them when they were legal, and now they are not legal, but they won't participate in the confiscation program, so "come and get them." Some of these letters were posted on the internet. California has yet to actually enforce this law.

2. Example of gun stores shutting down are the recent “assault” weapons ban last month in Massachusetts. After the law was "declared" by the Attorney General, she gave the gun stores one day to stop selling them. Can you imagine after a Supreme Court decision banning all individual ownership of guns? All gun stores would shut down within the next day. At least NO GUN SALES. Only accessories would be sold.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2016, 09:27:26 pm »

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline musiclady

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2016, 09:34:33 pm »
It would require a candidate who actually knows what made America great in the first place.

No dice in this election.

Nope.  When you've never read the Constitution and have no idea what it says, there's no way to make America great again.

In fact, what both candidates want to do is continue down the path of destruction that is killing America.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2016, 09:38:49 pm »
Nope.  When you've never read the Constitution and have no idea what it says, there's no way to make America great again.

In fact, what both candidates want to do is continue down the path of destruction that is killing America.

Yep. I'm hearing nothing but bigger more aggressively intrusive government out of both.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2016, 09:54:44 pm »

:smokin:

Offline unknown

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2016, 10:24:14 pm »

Here is Trump's position statement on the 2nd Amendment: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights
PROTECTING OUR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Donald J. Trump on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.

The Second Amendment guarantees a fundamental right that belongs to all law-abiding Americans. The Constitution doesn’t create that right – it ensures that the government can’t take it away. Our Founding Fathers knew, and our Supreme Court has upheld, that the Second Amendment’s purpose is to guarantee our right to defend ourselves and our families. This is about self-defense, plain and simple.

It’s been said that the Second Amendment is America’s first freedom. That’s because the Right to Keep and Bear Arms protects all our other rights. We are the only country in the world that has a Second Amendment. Protecting that freedom is imperative...

And on another note, here are a few items fromDonald Trump, Jr., and the 2nd Amendment:

1. EXCLUSIVE—Donald Trump Jr.: ‘Shooting, Hunting Are My Passions’
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2016/03/14/exclusive-donald-trump-jr/

2. EXCLUSIVE–Donald Trump Jr.: ‘We Believe In The Right To Carry,’ The Right To Shoot Back
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/exclusive-donald-trump-jr-we-believe-in-the-right-to-carry-the-right-to-shoot-back/
"Don Jr. is a competitive high power shooter and a hunter."
"The Second Amendment was not a random afterthought 150 years after the constitution was written. It was the second thing after freedom of speech and religion. The fact that that’s even up for interpretation is even up for interpretation by the left these days is candidly mind boggling."

3. Trump's son talks gun rights with House Republicans
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/25/politics/donald-trump-jr-house-republicans-gun-rights/
" Barletta described Trump Jr. as saying he spent more time "in a tree stand at 5 o'clock in the morning instead of a nightclub."

4. Donald Trump Jr.: Hunting Kept Me Out of Trouble!
http://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/blogs/southern-hunting-for-whitetail-deer/im-a-deer-hunter-donald-trump-jr

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2016, 03:27:29 pm »
I wish some credible candidate would run for President vowing to make America great again.
I wish a candidate running for President would vow to make America free again.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2016, 08:20:42 pm »
I would shorten that from 10 to four years.  America's already gravely ill; Hillary is being brought in to slit its throat and bring the final, bloody ending.

Offline Steve_Seattle

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2016, 08:29:45 pm »
"It feels to me like it's dead already."

I would agree.  An America in which traditional Christianity is now considered criminal is not the America I grew up in.