Author Topic: Donald Trump's Campaign Website Won't Let You Cancel Recurring Donations  (Read 3288 times)

Offline kartographer

Re: Donald Trump's Campaign Website Won't Let You Cancel Recurring Donations
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2016, 12:52:26 pm »
Can you imagine if they passed around the hat and someone didn't put something in. They would get dirtier looks than a Baptist mother in law catching you buying beer.
Like someone who brought a baked ham to Seder Dinner.
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2016, 01:15:37 pm »
It would be awesome. Then he'd try to collect cash at events.... what a sight that would be.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2016, 02:41:36 pm »
You'll have to call your bank or credit card company and have it removed or blocked, as with any other scam

To be fair, some Cruz supporters had the same problem, and that's what I told a few of them -- talk to your bank or credit card company.   These automatic donations/charges can be a hassle to stop..   My newspaper delivery was like that.  Canceled the paper, but continued to be charged.  Finally went to the bank and the bank stopped the automatic deduction from my checking account.

I guess I'm old fashioned.   Today I avoid those automatoc charge schemes anxd just send a check by snail mail. Don't have to worry bout being ripped off.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2016, 02:43:16 pm »

Your call is being monitored for quality control.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2016, 03:04:06 pm »

Make it a communion plate rather than a collection basket and even Trump would try and make a donation like he did at the First Christian Church, in Council Bluffs, Iowa

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2016, 03:07:28 pm »
Make it a communion plate rather than a collection basket and even Trump would try and make a donation like he did at the First Christian Church, in Council Bluffs, Iowa

I'd bet two Corinthians you are right about that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.