Author Topic: WOW! Look at MASSIVE CROWD at Trump’s Town Hall Event in Portland, Maine –VIDEO  (Read 2747 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
WOW! Look at MASSIVE CROWD at Trump’s Town Hall Event in Portland, Maine –VIDEO

Jim Hoft Aug 4th, 2016 1:48 pm 155 Comments

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is holding a town hall event today in Maine.

LOOK AT THIS!

outside the venue

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/live-stream-video-trump-fills-maine-theater-town-hall-event/
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 09:39:08 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Not unlike people who go to the racetrack to watch the cars wreck...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
What gives with all the yellow T shirts?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Wingnut

Trump Make America Grate Shirts from China.  The Orange Ran in the hot wash and became Yellow.

Offline Crazieman

Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline musiclady

Might just be the Wine and Gold of the Cleveland Cavaliers.  ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Not unlike people who go to the racetrack to watch the cars wreck...

Cept those people were there to celebrate the Cavs' winning the NBA Championship.   :beer:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online libertybele

Well good. With that many supporters, Trump should win OH and cinch the general election, right?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

Well good. With that many supporters, Trump should win OH and cinch the general election, right?

hehe........................ I don't THINK so.   :smokin:

Offline oldmomster

WOW! Look at MASSIVE CROWD at Trump’s Town Hall Event in Portland, Maine –VIDEO

Jim Hoft Aug 4th, 2016 1:48 pm 155 Comments

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is holding a town hall event today in Maine.

LOOK AT THIS!

outside the venue

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/live-stream-video-trump-fills-maine-theater-town-hall-event/

Nice connection with the audience too.

Offline NavyCanDo

Trump got 14 Million votes during the Primary so its not difficult to pull them in for these "MASSIVE CROWDS". Palin pulled in record crowds in 2008.     But to win the General election he will need a bare minimum of 65 million votes. He's not getting it, and he won't get it if he doesn't learn to keep his mouth shut and stop staying stupid stuff each and every day.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

geronl

or not. The second shot, at least, seems to be unrelated

Offline musiclady

The second picture is from Cleveland, @oldmomster, and is related to the Cavs, not Donald Trump.

I'd say journalistic malfeasance, since Breitbart also used a Cleveland Cavs parade photo and pretended it was about Trump.

The truth matters.....

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
The second picture is from Cleveland, @oldmomster, and is related to the Cavs, not Donald Trump.

I'd say journalistic malfeasance, since Breitbart also used a Cleveland Cavs parade photo and pretended it was about Trump.

The truth matters.....

Apparently, the truth doesn't matter, to Trump Supporters. **nononono*
Let it burn.

Offline musiclady

Apparently, the truth doesn't matter, to Trump Supporters. **nononono*

Truer words were ne'er spoken...

What a sad state of affairs we're in when the people on "our side" don't care what's fact and what's fiction....

Offline musiclady

or not. The second shot, at least, seems to be unrelated

Does anyone have verification as to where the first one was taken?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Someone is trolling Trump fan sites. This is the second time in two days that Cleveland Cavilers championship parade images has been passed off as a Trump rally.

http://tinyurl.com/gveqbd4

« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 11:51:22 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

Does anyone have verification as to where the first one was taken?

Cleveland Cavilers championship parade.

geronl

Looks like another small(ish) venue to me

1,900 seats, big whoop (massive my backside)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 12:05:54 am by geronl »

Offline musiclady

Cleveland Cavilers championship parade.

I know about the second one, but is the first one legit, or is it a fake too??

geronl

The Merrill Auditorium has 1,900 seats

A very small venue

Offline musiclady

The Merrill Auditorium has 1,900 seats

A very small venue

Thanks.

Probably for Symphony Concerts.

What a comedown.....   **nononono*

Offline ABX

I know about the second one, but is the first one legit, or is it a fake too??

I think that is because it was posted by a CNN reporter unless they are passing along a fake photo.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

AND 29,745 people watched Trump's rally live on just the RightSide stream.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 12:22:29 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline musiclady

I think that is because it was posted by a CNN reporter unless they are passing along a fake photo.

No matter.  They've already destroyed trust by posting two fake photos in one day.

These people are incredibly stupid.  Did they really think they'd get away with it??    **nononono*