Author Topic: Breitbart News Caught Using Pic of Cavaliers Victory Parade to Pump Trump Rally  (Read 2483 times)

geronl

Breitbart News Caught Using Pic of Cavaliers Victory Parade to Pump Trump Rally

Donald Trump propaganda site Breitbart News, formerly the gold standard in conservative news, was desperately trying to pump the appearance of a Trump campaign rally in Jacksonville, Florida.

So much so, that Breitbart (which really should change its name to “Trumpbart” in order to shield the name of the late, great Tea Party activist Andrew Breitbart) posted a picture of the massive crowd of the Cleveland Cavalier’s NBA championship victory parade as an indication of how well-attended a Donald Trump campaign rally was in Jacksonville, Florida.

http://politistick.com/breitbart-news-fakes-photo-trump-rally-cleveland-cavaliers/#

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
So much for the: look at the crowds, look at the crowd’s argument. If Donald Trump is so conservative why are his supporters using typical leftist tactics to get him elected.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline GrouchoTex

Andrew would be pissed!

Prava, ABC,Briebart, NBS,CBS,Fox, CNN, MSNBC, Drudge, all our the same now.

Find a political ideology and do everything you can to make the narrative fit your viewpoint, and lie if you have to, right or left.

When 5-6 companies own ALL the news and entertainment outlets, this is the inevitable conclusion.

Wingnut

Honest Mistake.  It looks just like Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena where Trump actually appeared.

Right?  I mean come on who would know?

Offline andy58-in-nh

Honest Mistake.  It looks just like Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena where Trump actually appeared.

I don't know. I thought the attendance looked pretty good.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Wingnut

I don't know. I thought the attendance looked pretty good.

A "Sell out" crowd like would be to die for.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
A "Sell out" crowd like would be to die for.
Isn't nationalism and populism great. What a winning strategy. /sarc
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

As a Cavs fan, I find this utterly disgusting!  There were 1.3 million people in the streets of Cleveland that day, and it was an awesome event.

How DARE they use Cleveland's pride (finally!) to pump a corrupt reprobate and lie about his popularity.

Disgusting!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Vulcan

Many people know, which is why it is a story.  And there was nothing honest about it. 

CNN story where photo was pulled

Wingnut

Many people know, which is why it is a story.  And there was nothing honest about it. 

CNN story where photo was pulled

CNN is a Tool for the DNC.  Its aim is to discredit Trump and his campaign.  Brietbart is as honest as the day is long and would never engage in dishonest journalism. 

Offline Vulcan

CNN is a Tool for the DNC.  Its aim is to discredit Trump and his campaign.  Brietbart is as honest as the day is long and would never engage in dishonest journalism.

Of course it is.  There's just one very large problem...the truth regarding this issue.

The image of the Cleveland Cavalier rally CNN used in June was really in Cleveland.

And Breitbart stealing it and using it to promote New York leftist Trump's rally in Florida was a lie.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Methinks Breitbart may have a democratic "mole" somewhere, either working for them or feeding them information...  ;)

Offline sinkspur

Methinks Breitbart may have a democratic "mole" somewhere, either working for them or feeding them information...  ;)

Breitbart's editors are too stupid to check their sources, especially when it benefits Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

HonestJohn

Breitbart's editors are too stupid to check their sources, especially when it benefits Trump.

Or they know that their audience is so brainwashed by living in an echo-chamber that they won't even think to fact-check the propaganda Breitbart's been spewing.  So why bother even telling the truth if they won't notice the difference?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Or they know that their audience is so brainwashed by living in an echo-chamber that they won't even think to fact-check the propaganda Breitbart's been spewing.  So why bother even telling the truth if they won't notice the difference?

Bingo!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Frank Cannon

As a Cavs fan, I find this utterly disgusting!  There were 1.3 million people in the streets of Cleveland that day, and it was an awesome event.

How DARE they use Cleveland's pride (finally!) to pump a corrupt reprobate and lie about his popularity.

Disgusting!!

Yeah right. You just think it was a Cavs celebration. It was actually a Trump rally. You really need to pay attention to what's going on around you.

Offline musiclady

Yeah right. You just think it was a Cavs celebration. It was actually a Trump rally. You really need to pay attention to what's going on around you.

I always have lacked observation skills.

I'll try to be more careful next time, Frank.    :dx1:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
AB is spinning in his grave, knowing what these folks have done to his site and movement.  AB would have detested Trump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Vulcan

AB would have detested Trump.

Given Trump is a flaming New York liberal, all conservatives should. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Crazieman

Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline GrouchoTex

Disgusting!!

As a Houston Rockets fan, I am usually disgusted, except for those 2 years in the early 90's...

Offline musiclady

As a Houston Rockets fan, I am usually disgusted, except for those 2 years in the early 90's...

I hear you, brother!  Except for us it was that year, 1964!  It's been a looooong drought!