Author Topic: Glenn Beck: 'Russia is trying to take down Hillary Clinton'  (Read 357 times)

Offline libertybele

Glenn Beck: 'Russia is trying to take down Hillary Clinton'
« on: August 04, 2016, 03:56:19 pm »
After seeing how Hannity and Limbaugh have their heads in the gutter; I would hope people would begin to give more credence to what Beck is saying ... what if he's right?

Glenn Beck: 'Russia is trying to take down Hillary Clinton'

Former Fox News host Glenn Beck appeared on his old network Tuesday night, warning "Kelly File" host Megyn Kelly that Russia is actively trying to thwart Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's candidacy.

"I do believe, based on their words only,” Beck told Kelly via satellite, “that Russia is trying to take down Hillary Clinton ... to destabilize our election and foment revolution on our streets.”

Beck's comments come on the heels of the release of hacked emails and documents from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) showing party officials actively strategizing against Clinton's primary rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.). U.S. intelligence officials reportedly have "high confidence" that the Russian government was responsible for the hacking.

"Russia is trying to do to us right now what we did to them under Ronald Reagan," Beck argued.

"We collapsed the Soviet Union. Putin is going to pay us back."

Beck, a staunch backer of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) in this year's primaries, also had praise for Trump critic and 2012 GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

"Mitt Romney called this and everybody mocked him. We're about to find out that Russia is our biggest foe and our biggest nightmare."

As for Beck predicting Trump would win the election as recently as this May, the Blaze founder and host declined to stick to his guns.

"I've got nothing right during this election," Beck joked.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/290218-glenn-beck-russia-is-trying-to-take-down-hillary-clinton
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.