Author Topic: Trump Just Promised To Double Down On Obama's Failed Stimulus  (Read 1074 times)

Offline goodwithagun

Trump Just Promised To Double Down On Obama's Failed Stimulus
« on: August 04, 2016, 12:59:50 pm »
Trump Just Promised To Double Down On Obama's Failed Stimulus
IBD
No author attributed
http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-just-promised-to-double-down-on-obamas-failed-stimulus/

Largely overlooked because of the dust over his attacks on Khizr Khan, Donald Trump made an eye-opening promise on Tuesday, saying that he'd spend twice as much as Hillary Clinton on fixing roads and bridges. It's an outlandish proposal for any politician to make. But it's almost inconceivable that the Republican nominee for president would be trudging down this dreary big-government path.

Continue at site.

I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

Re: Trump Just Promised To Double Down On Obama's Failed Stimulus
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 01:00:45 pm »
How long until he tells us he'll make the trains run on time?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 01:14:13 pm »
How bout finding out what happened to the last trillion dollars before making promises to spend more.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 01:17:36 pm »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 01:19:29 pm »
It's all good, just ask TOS: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3456230/posts
Must have been an honest post. the thread was pulled.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 01:29:19 pm »
Must have been an honest post. the thread was pulled.

No way! Oh my goodness, JimRob is insane. TOS compains incessantly about how the media control the dialogue and many members recommend not even watching the news. They instruct others to pay attention to FR only. Then JimRob completely manipulates them the same way they claim the media is doing. There was even a vanity posted today about the media being lapdogs.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2016, 01:32:27 pm »
No way! Oh my goodness, JimRob is insane. TOS compains incessantly about how the media control the dialogue and many members recommend not even watching the news. They instruct others to pay attention to FR only. Then JimRob completely manipulates them the same way they claim the media is doing. There was even a vanity posted today about the media being lapdogs.

Nah, he's just being the liberal his actions have proven him to be.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 01:43:39 pm »

Just being good little collectivists. That's just one more reason I left. I got damn sick of the hyenas  behaving like the "minders" of Saddam Hussein leading reporters to see only the news Saddam wanted them to see.

Its the ultimate cowardice.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2016, 01:48:04 pm »
Just being good little collectivists. That's just one more reason I left. I got damn sick of the hyenas  behaving like the "minders" of Saddam Hussein leading reporters to see only the news Saddam wanted them to see.

Its the ultimate cowardice.

They ARE the ultimate cowards afterall. Running under a liberal's skirt just to 'win'.

Offline For-Q-Clinton

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 02:29:30 pm »
I always said Trump will run to the left of Hillary.  You know when I'm about to say Ok maybe I will vote for Trump I read a story like this. At this point the only difference is voting for Trump will give us more entertainment vice voting Hillary.  Of course the Libertarians really screwed up with Johnson...he's a doofus that can't talk in a debate.  Reminds me of the studdering lawyer my cousin vinny.

Why have you forsaken us god?

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2016, 03:56:22 pm »
I always said Trump will run to the left of Hillary.  You know when I'm about to say Ok maybe I will vote for Trump I read a story like this. At this point the only difference is voting for Trump will give us more entertainment vice voting Hillary.  Of course the Libertarians really screwed up with Johnson...he's a doofus that can't talk in a debate.  Reminds me of the studdering lawyer my cousin vinny.

Has He forsaken the US, or has the US forsaken Him?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2016, 04:02:21 pm »

Because we forsook God.

"You know when I'm about to say Ok maybe I will vote for Trump..."

Voting for evil is never a good idea.