Author Topic: Gun-Hating Pastor’s Anti-Gun Antics Violated State Gun Control Laws  (Read 240 times)

rangerrebew

Gun-Hating Pastor’s Anti-Gun Antics Violated State Gun Control Laws

August 3, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Liberals hate guns even though they don’t understand them. They push gun control laws that do nothing but punish law-abiding gun owners. When these laws are in place, they don’t quite get the unintended consequences of them. A pastor in Oregon was trying to make an anti-gun point and ended up violating a gun law he no doubt supported.

According to The Oregon Faith Report, a Lake Oswego pastor may be in some big trouble. Pastor Jeremy Lucas of the Christ Church Episcopal used $3,000 of church money to buy raffle tickets at a local softball fundraiser. The prize was an AR-15 rifle. Pastor Lucas said he wanted to win the firearm so he could destroy it. His stated purpose was to get rid of the rifle so it could never be used in a crime.

Ironically, Lucas ended up using the weapon in a crime. Having bought the bulk of the raffle tickets, the Pastor easily won the AR-15. He then gave the rifle to a church member for safe storage until they could destroy it.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/gun-hating-pastors-anti-gun-antics-violated-state-gun-control-laws
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 11:19:56 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Just_Victor

Re: Gun-Hating Pastor’s Anti-Gun Antics Violated State Gun Control Laws
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 12:26:41 pm »
Typical liberal.  Doesn't know what the current law is, but knows for certain we need more of them.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.