Author Topic: Schlafly: Paul Ryan just 1st who should be ousted. Icon warns House speaker failed over immigration, isn't an 'America first' guy  (Read 721 times)

rangerrebew

Schlafly: Paul Ryan just 1st who should be ousted
Icon warns House speaker failed over immigration, isn't an 'America first' guy
Published: 13 hours ago

Amnesty for illegal aliens and open borders are the biggest issues facing America in this election, and some key Republican leaders in Washington – such as House Speaker Paul Ryan – have been on the wrong side, charges conservative icon Phyllis Schlafly.

And they should go.

“I do believe that immigration is the No. 1 issue this year. Look at our friends in Europe. See what’s happened to them,” Schlafly told WND on Wednesday.

Her Eagle Forum organization is considered one of the more influential in American conservatism, and she has been active since she nearly single-handedly defeated took the Equal Rights Amendment in the 1970s.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/phyllis-schlafly-get-rid-of-paul-ryan-and-others/#PoP1HcuDGylGLs30.99

Oceander

And the slow-motion self-immolation of the GOP continues.

I remember in 2008, after Obama won, the democrats were saying that the GOP would remain a minority party for at least a generation.  I scoffed at the time, but apparently the GOP wants to make that a reality.  We've already had 8 years of DNC control of the White House, and the GOP is actively trying to make sure that (a) we have at least 8 more years of DNC control of the White House, and (b) we return control of Congress to the DNC.

It took almost 40 years and Ronald Reagan to start undoing the effects of the liberal progressivism that knee capped this country from the end of WWII to 1980.  I am truly sad that, apparently, it will take another 40 years, from 2008 to 2048, before we can start undoing the liberal progressive damage the GOP is allowing the DNC to inflict on our country now.

I had hoped to live out the rest of my life in a country with some measure of sanity and rationality; apparently my hopes have been dashed by the very political party that should have fulfilled them.

Offline kevindavis007

And the slow-motion self-immolation of the GOP continues.

I remember in 2008, after Obama won, the democrats were saying that the GOP would remain a minority party for at least a generation.  I scoffed at the time, but apparently the GOP wants to make that a reality.  We've already had 8 years of DNC control of the White House, and the GOP is actively trying to make sure that (a) we have at least 8 more years of DNC control of the White House, and (b) we return control of Congress to the DNC.

It took almost 40 years and Ronald Reagan to start undoing the effects of the liberal progressivism that knee capped this country from the end of WWII to 1980.  I am truly sad that, apparently, it will take another 40 years, from 2008 to 2048, before we can start undoing the liberal progressive damage the GOP is allowing the DNC to inflict on our country now.

I had hoped to live out the rest of my life in a country with some measure of sanity and rationality; apparently my hopes have been dashed by the very political party that should have fulfilled them.

I think seems that a lot of people on our side wants to lose.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline RedHead

Since when has Schlafly been an "icon".