Author Topic: What'd he say now?  (Read 597 times)

Offline ArneFufkin

What'd he say now?
« on: August 04, 2016, 02:35:01 am »
It's an open thread to relate The Donald's latest gaffe, faux pas or twitter stupidity.

Makes me sad cuz I am #NeverHillary.

Offline sinkspur

Re: What'd he say now?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 02:39:53 am »
Trump seems not to know that a governor can't call a special session of Congress.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 02:42:10 am »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 02:45:04 am »

Offline kjam22

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 02:46:06 am »
Trump seems not to know that a governor can't call a special session of Congress.

On the flip side the governor was on television saying they need federal funds etc.   It's so far limited to one square mile and he says he only has 26 million dollars?    Sheesh, you could spray everything and everyone in the area for a lot less than 26 million
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 02:57:15 am »
“I do not want a picture of me holding a golf club — not that there’s anything wrong with that, but I don’t want that picture,” Trump said. “So they say, ‘Mr. Trump, would you like to hit the first ball?’ No! Keep the club away from me. Keep it away. And I like to play golf. I’m a good golfer, believe it or not.”

Trump suggested he’s so good that people are often surprised by it before stating a sure-fire way to win the White House: by beating the sitting president in golf.

“I should play Obama for the presidency,” he said. “I’ll do it. Then I’d be assured of winning, OK?”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-obama-golf-challenge-play-226635#ixzz4GKQJ61SC
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Not quite aware Obama isn't running.  But maybe Hillary plays.  He could challenge her for the job.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2016, 03:29:00 am »
Rub-a-Dub-a-Dub

Tubby got a club...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 02:02:38 pm »
I don't think we need a thread like this...it's all covered in Politics
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34