Author Topic: Donald Trump is declaring his support for Marco Rubio's Florida senate run.  (Read 1343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump is declaring his support for Marco Rubio's Florida senate run.

Trump declared his support for Rubio at a rally in Daytona Beach, Florida, Wednesday.

"I endorsed Marco Rubio. He endorsed me. He's doing well," said Trump.

Trump and Rubio traded several bitter verbal barbs during the Republican primary. But Rubio eventually backed Trump and appeared at last month's Republican National Convention via video.

But Trump this week has refused to endorse House Speaker Paul Ryan or Sen. John McCain, both of whom are locked in fierce primary battles.

http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/b8d1dcb037e14026a75de24e56b0c877/latest-trump-claims-unity-his-campaign
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Tough break for Rubio.

geronl

That's going to hurt him

Offline Rivergirl

Another spite move by Agent Orange.

Offline NavyCanDo

Trump:  "He endorsed me."

So there you have it.  There are no principles to support.  It is all about Trump.  I suggest Rubio go take a shower.

You nailed it.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

geronl

Trump:  "He endorsed me."

So there you have it.  There are no principles to support.  It is all about Trump.  I suggest Rubio go take a shower.

Supporting Trump is their only standard. You could be Robert Mugabe, but if you like Trump - they like you.

Offline libertybele

I think FL is in trouble this election and we may lose the Senate seat to a DEM. We have some Congressional seats up for grabs as well.  Rubio lost big time in the primaries and he has enough strikes against him and Trump's endorsement isn't going to help. The  conservatives who were running when we all thought Rubio had moved on, have withdrawn.  Our alternatives to Rubio now are pretty dismal.  We have Beruff who Charlie Crist (Republican turned Independent, turned Dem) endorsed and who also was owner of a company that built houses with Chinese drywall (toxic). Young a candidate with an 'R' next to his name that supports Obamacare and  Rivera who is from Puerto Rico and very little info can be found on him.  In 2018 our governor's term is up ... so we could very well see FL very blue.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RedHead

So let me see if I've got this straight.  His people say that Trump won't endorse Ryan or McCain because he doesn't take sides in primaries.  And then he goes out and endorses Lil' Marco before his primary is held.  Does Trump even know the difference between a lie and the truth?

Offline Rivergirl

Florida is where sore/loserman began their assault on the electorate.  They disenfranchised all the military votes and eventually took the case to the USSC where they lost.  Since Ohio is governed by Kasich I doubt tRump will make much headway trying to steal that state. Colorado is safely in the hands of Hickenlooper and the nevertrumpers. 
tRump can try to steal PA and FL.  Somehow I don't see the Filthydelphia crowd allowing a steal by T.  They always steal the election for the dem.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Hey, Rivergirl ... I just had to laugh.  My husband's brother lived in Philly for a while and he always called it Filthydelphia but I never heard it anywhere else until you posted that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline GrouchoTex

Except for a few mishaps (Immigration and Libya) , I thought Rubio was a pretty good Senator.
He now wears the Scarlet "T".
I hope he can get it surgically removed in time to win in Florida.