Author Topic: The Legend Speaks — Schlafly Thunders for Ryan Ouster: ‘Get Rid of Him!’  (Read 839 times)

HAPPY2BME

by Julia Hahn
3 Aug 2016
Janesville, WI

Schlafly explained that Ryan has repeatedly demonstrated that he is “not really for America” and is “not for American citizens.”

“Get rid of him! We don’t want anybody who believes in open borders,” Schlafly told Breitbart. “Obviously Paul Ryan is not an ‘America first’ guy.”

Schlafly further explained that if Speaker Ryan cannot get in line with the majority of the American electorate on immigration, he “should resign”.

We should not “accept him as Speaker,” Schlafly added—noting that, given Ryan’s constant efforts to undermine his Party’s nominee, “it doesn’t sound like he is loyal to the Republican Party.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/03/schlafly-thunders-for-ryan-ouster/

HAPPY2BME

NOTE to Neocon, gopE, and globalist manipulators - > > > > YOU LOSE.

Not just once, but this is it.

It's OVER.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

She used to be much more discerning. Sad.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline oldmomster

''Ryan has become a flashpoint in American politics for pushing a deeply divisive and ambitious agenda of national transformation via open borders, mass migration, and transnational trade deals that trim Congressional authority and threaten American workers.

Ryan has coupled these globalist policies with support for copious government spending, rolling back criminal sentencing penalties and surrendering through silence to various left-wing policy objectives— among them diversity training, affirmative action and race quotas.'

@HAPPY2BME

No wonder Ryan has a fight on his hands - he might as well be running with Hillary.

HAPPY2BME

No wonder Ryan has a fight on his hands - he might as well be running with Hillary.

===============================

Public record clearly shows he already is.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
NOTE to Neocon, gopE, and globalist manipulators - > > > > YOU LOSE.

Not just once, but this is it.

It's OVER.

Sorry but this only means that Phyllis has lost her marbles.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline r9etb

Phyllis Schlafly used to be a rational voice.  She's increasingly become a strident loon over the past several years, though.  Sort of like Paul Craig Roberts, and a few others.

Her ardent Trumpery was just the nadir (or maybe just a stop on a further decline).

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Sorry but this only means that Phyllis has lost her marbles.

I figured that out when I read her rant about foreign baseball players taking our jobs in the MLB.

Offline jedidah

She's almost 92.  It happens.

geronl

This proves that Trumpers are not interested in party unity.

It also proves this woman has gone completely senile and insane.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
''Ryan has become a flashpoint in American politics for pushing a deeply divisive and ambitious agenda of national transformation via open borders, mass migration, and transnational trade deals that trim Congressional authority and threaten American workers.

Ryan has coupled these globalist policies with support for copious government spending, rolling back criminal sentencing penalties and surrendering through silence to various left-wing policy objectives— among them diversity training, affirmative action and race quotas.'

@HAPPY2BME

Schlafly, if she knew anything about Ryan, would know full well the truth: whenever Ryan actually does push for something, it's only momentary, and he wilts in the face of any sort of opposition. That's exactly how he ended up as speaker.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline oldmomster

Schlafly, if she knew anything about Ryan, would know full well the truth: whenever Ryan actually does push for something, it's only momentary, and he wilts in the face of any sort of opposition. That's exactly how he ended up as speaker.

Guess its why we are in dire straits as a country right now - absolutely no backbones in repub leadership.  They let the dems walk all over them, try to make it sound like its a good thing!!!!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Phoolish Schlafly is a vengeful idiot.  Trump has played her for a fool and exposed a very dark inner character. 

That said, I'm not saying Ryan is wonderful.  If he can be beaten in the primary on issues and his participation in the corrupt GOPe procedures then fine.   If not then I suggest revenge on behalf of Trump just devours everyone.

Yup. I'm no fan of Ryan but I'm even less of a fan of purges on the whim of an authoritarian clown.

Silver Pines

Breitbart is so laughable.  Because Schlafly beclowned herself for Trump, it's " THE LEGEND THUNDERS...!"

What's going to become of this tabloid site once Trump loses, I wonder.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Breitbart is so laughable.  Because Schlafly beclowned herself for Trump, it's " THE LEGEND THUNDERS...!"

What's going to become of this tabloid site once Trump loses, I wonder.

Lots of careers are going to be destroyed as a result of associating with Trump.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:54:58 pm by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline bilo

Lots of careers are going to be destroyed as a result of associating with Teump.

And rightfully so!

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home