Author Topic: Libertarian Gary Johnson: I have ‘no intention of changing the law’ to protect preborn babies  (Read 1124 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Libertarian Gary Johnson: I have ‘no intention of changing the law’ to protect preborn babies

August 1, 2016 (LiveActionNews) — Libertarian presidential nominee and former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson rails against the “steady erosion” of “personal freedom in this country,” “a nation that was literally founded on the notion of liberty.” But as Live Action’s Adam Peters details, he doesn’t particularly seem to care that babies’ liberty has eroded to the point where they can be legally killed for any reason before even leaving the womb.

This week, the Washington Examiner’s Timothy Carney interviewed Johnson at the Democrat National Convention. Johnson shared his views on abortion and said he wouldn’t protect pro-life Americans’ conscience rights.

Under 2012 Johnson, “laws regarding abortion would be decided by the individual states,” but 2016 Johnson has apparently decided that unconstitutional judicial precedent shouldn’t be challenged, and that states can’t set their own laws about most abortions.

See More At: https://www.lifesitenews.com/pulse/gary-johnson-i-have-no-intention-of-changing-the-law-to-protect-preborn-bab