Author Topic: Meg Whitman will support Clinton for president  (Read 564 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meg Whitman will support Clinton for president
« on: August 03, 2016, 01:38:15 pm »
August 02, 2016, 10:34 pm
Meg Whitman will support Clinton for president

By Rebecca Savransky

A Hewlett-Packard executive and Republican fundraiser said Tuesday she will back Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton for president.

Meg Whitman said she plans to give a "substantial" contribution to Clinton's campaign to make sure Republican nominee Donald Trump doesn't become the next president.

“I will vote for Hillary, I will talk to my Republican friends about helping her, and I will donate to her campaign and try to raise money for her,” Whitman told The New York Times on Tuesday.

Whitman, who ran for governor of California in 2010, said she doesn't agree with Clinton on many issues, but noted that the Democratic nominee would "be a much better president than Donald Trump."

An aide to Whitman said the billionaire businesswoman would personally give Clinton's campaign at least an amount in the "mid-six figures."

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/290209-meg-whitman-will-support-clinton-for-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Meg Whitman will support Clinton for president
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 01:53:08 pm »
Supporting a malevolent, corrupt maoist like Clinton just makes you a malevolent, corrupt maoist, Meg.

Offline beandog

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 02:07:24 pm »
Supporting a malevolent, corrupt maoist like Clinton just makes you a malevolent, corrupt maoist, Meg.

I agree with you.  Not voting for the Donald but also not voting for Hillary. 

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 03:25:24 pm »
Ah yes... the draw of the "sisters in the struggle" ensnares Meg.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 03:28:41 pm »

An aide to Whitman said the billionaire businesswoman would personally give Clinton's campaign at least an amount in the "mid-six figures."

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/290209-meg-whitman-will-support-clinton-for-president

I see.  Yet Dinesh D'Souza went to prison for donating $20,000 to a GOP Senatorial candidate.  Oh.. billionaire.. never mind.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 03:54:41 pm »
Billionaires love Hillary's populist message. It speaks to their empathy with the common state. It is truly amazing how the spirit of shcaring (sharing and caring) has invigorated even our fattest hogs, who while they do eat grassroots for breakfast, still can digest that and relate to what it's value was.
What more proof is needed that Hillary is champion of the paycheck to paycheck, the food insecure, the indebted students, the disabled and elderly on fixed pensions, and the blah blah blah, than this bevy of billionaires proudly standing beside her?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 03:55:59 pm by Dirt for sale »