Author Topic: Gingrich blasts Trump's 'very self-destructive' behavior  (Read 666 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gingrich blasts Trump's 'very self-destructive' behavior
« on: August 03, 2016, 01:28:57 pm »

Gingrich blasts Trump's 'very self-destructive' behavior

By Nick Gass

08/03/16 08:44 AM EDT

Donald Trump's behavior over the last week has been "very self-destructive" to his campaign, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said Wednesday, comparing the Republican nominee to a Hall of Fame quarterback who is in the midst of an interception-throwing slump.

"Trump is still behaving like as though it was the primaries and there were 17 candidates. He has not made the transition to being the potential president of the United States, which is a much tougher league," Gingrich said in an interview with Fox Business' "Mornings with Maria." "People are going to watch you every single day. They’re going to take everything they can out of context, and he is not yet performing at the level that you need to."

more

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/newt-gingrich-trump-self-destructive-226608
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Re: Gingrich blasts Trump's 'very self-destructive' behavior
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 01:35:53 pm »
Please Donald. Listen to Newt!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 02:14:56 pm »
Newt helped create this monster.  Why is he surprised it's now out of control?

David Axelrod
‏@davidaxelrod
If I were @HillaryClinton, I might embark on summer tour of America's splendid national parks & cede the stage entirely to @realDonaldTrump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 02:16:15 pm »
Newt helped create this monster.  Why is he surprised it's now out of control?

David Axelrod
‏@davidaxelrod
If I were @HillaryClinton, I might embark on summer tour of America's splendid national parks & cede the stage entirely to @realDonaldTrump.

He is just upset that he wasn't picked as Trump's running mate.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 02:31:10 pm »
Trump is the real life Howard Beale.  We are watching him  suffer a complete nervious breakdown on twitter and TV.   It is an amazing thing to see playing out and see trump sink deeper and deeper into insanity..