Author Topic: WOW! US Marine And Navy Veteran Writes BLISTERING Open Letter To Khizr Khan: “Does it matter whether Mr. Trump has ‘sacrificed’? Has Ms. Clinton ‘sacrificed’ for this nation? How about Mr. Obama?”  (Read 356 times)

rangerrebew

WOW! US Marine And Navy Veteran Writes BLISTERING Open Letter To Khizr Khan: “Does it matter whether Mr. Trump has ‘sacrificed’? Has Ms. Clinton ‘sacrificed’ for this nation? How about Mr. Obama?”
By 100% FED Up -
Aug 1, 2016

1.2K Share Tweet Plus

Wow! This is a spectacular letter that should be read by every American voter. Veteran Chris Mark truly puts Mr. Khan’s public ridicule of Donald Trump into perspective. Bravo Mr. Mark!

PLEASE SHARE this everywhere!

Dear Mr. Khan,

I want to preface this letter by stating that I respect your son’s sacrifice for this great nation. By all accounts, he is a true hero that sacrificed himself in service to our country. For that I am thankful.

As a veteran, I watched your comments at the Democratic National Convention with a mixture of sadness, and anger. The United States has a military comprised of volunteers. Every single member has made the conscious choice to join the military and serve. There is not a single service member who has been forced into service. It is important for all service members (and apparently, their families) to understand that service to this great nation does not imbue one with special privileges or rights. I found your comments troubling when you said: “Have you ever been to Arlington cemetery? Go look at the graves of brave patriots who died defending the United States of America. You will see all faiths, genders and ethnicities. You have sacrificed nothing and no one.”

http://100percentfedup.com/wow-us-marine-navy-veteran-writes-blistering-open-letter-khizr-khan-matter-whether-mr-trump-sacrificed-ms-clinton-sacrificed-nation-mr-obama/
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:48:04 am by rangerrebew »

Offline beandog

None of them have sacrificed anything of importance for the country.  As much as Mr. Khan may or not be a horrible individual, and he probably is, he is the only one of the three that actually did sacrifice something, his son.  Terrible thing to have to sacrifice.