Author Topic: MILITARY K-9 HANDLER TELLS About Stunning Encounter With Hillary And WHY He’d NEVER Vote For Her  (Read 658 times)

rangerrebew

MILITARY K-9 HANDLER TELLS About Stunning Encounter With Hillary And WHY He’d NEVER Vote For Her
By 100% FED Up -
Aug 2, 2016

136 Share Tweet Plus

“Hillary doesn’t care about anyone but Hillary”

I’m not Voting for Clinton.

It has nothing to do with her views. It really doesn’t even matter about all the laws she broke.

It’s because She actually talked to me once. Almost a sentence. But first, some background.

http://100percentfedup.com/military-k-9-handler-tells-about-stunning-encounter-with-hillary-and-why-hed-never-vote-for-her/
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:44:22 am by rangerrebew »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
MILITARY K-9 HANDLER TELLS About Stunning Encounter With Hillary And WHY He’d NEVER Vote For Her
By 100% FED Up -
Aug 2, 2016

136 Share Tweet Plus

“Hillary doesn’t care about anyone but Hillary”

I’m not Voting for Clinton.

It has nothing to do with her views. It really doesn’t even matter about all the laws she broke.

It’s because She actually talked to me once. Almost a sentence. But first, some background.

http://100percentfedup.com/military-k-9-handler-tells-about-stunning-encounter-with-hillary-and-why-hed-never-vote-for-her/

Link?

Offline ConstitutionRose

Link?

In the post and it works.  This behavior by Hillary toward military, Secret Service and others who provide services has been reported enough that I have to believe it's true.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
OF course it's true. She is pure evil.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Don't dis a K9 handler's partner, ever. Most people find that out the sharp way.  :whistle:

I'm curious though as to the dog's response to her. They're smart when it comes to people.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink