Author Topic: Plans for mega-mosque scrapped after citizen uprising  (Read 350 times)

rangerrebew

Plans for mega-mosque scrapped after citizen uprising
« on: August 03, 2016, 11:14:10 am »
'Every one of you is a terrorist, I don't care what you say'
Published: 11 hours ago

Area Muslims are backing off of plans to build a mega-mosque in Spotsylvania County, Virginia, after meeting resistance from residents who fought the project.

Local media are portraying the story as a case of “anti-Muslim backlash” gone wild.

There is no evidence of any physical violence directed against Muslims in the community, but a man did stand up at a town-hall meeting late last year and tell the local mosque leader he was a terrorist and to “shut up.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/plans-for-mega-mosque-scrapped-after-citizen-uprising/#LLecTWqevkcKUJZp.99

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Plans for mega-mosque scrapped after citizen uprising
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 01:34:57 am »
Every mosque built in The West symbolizes islamic encroachment on infidel territory.

It's how "dar al-harb" gets transformed into "dar al-islam".

Glad the good Christian folks won one... at least this time.

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 02:01:08 am »
'Every one of you is a terrorist, I don't care what you say'
Published: 11 hours ago

Area Muslims are backing off of plans to build a mega-mosque in Spotsylvania County, Virginia, after meeting resistance from residents who fought the project.

Local media are portraying the story as a case of “anti-Muslim backlash” gone wild.

There is no evidence of any physical violence directed against Muslims in the community, but a man did stand up at a town-hall meeting late last year and tell the local mosque leader he was a terrorist and to “shut up.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/plans-for-mega-mosque-scrapped-after-citizen-uprising/#LLecTWqevkcKUJZp.99

Mosques are the islamacist armory, as has been seen in France, Germany, and elsewhere. When the muslim feels SJS coming on, he just goes to the local mosque/armory and borrows what he wants. No checkout even required.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 02:12:33 am »
The Justice Dept will probably get involved to force them.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 02:18:56 am »
The Justice Dept will probably get involved to force them.
I'd be surprised if they didn't!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org