Author Topic: Benghazi Victim's Father: Clinton Lied to America, 'To Myself And To Other Family Members'  (Read 183 times)

rangerrebew

Benghazi Victim's Father: Clinton Lied to America, 'To Myself And To Other Family Members'

Charles Woods, the father of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods who was killed in the 2012 attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, said that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lied to him about an anti-Muslim video being the cause of the attack, and his son's death, and that she also "lied to the American people" and to "other family members" who lost loved ones in Benghazi.

Charles Woods has kept a daily diary with him for many years, in which he writes down important things that happen each day. On Fox News Sunday, July 31, Hillary Clinton said [1] that Charles Woods and another Benghazi victim's parent, Patricia Smith, "may not fully recall everything that was or wasn't said" at the Sept. 14, 2012 coffin ceremony at Andrews Air Force base, when Clinton spoke with them face to face.

Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/benghazi-victims-father-clinton-lied-america-myself-and-other-family-members