Author Topic: Czech President Calls For Arming Citizens to Defend Against Terrorism  (Read 560 times)

rangerrebew

Czech President Calls For Arming Citizens to Defend Against Terrorism

Prison Planet

020816zeman1

Czech President Miloš Zeman has completely reversed his stance on gun control in light of the recent terrorist attacks in Europe, calling for a new law that would allow citizens to be armed to defend themselves against jihadists.

Having previously been against private gun ownership, Zeman now says “citizens should arm themselves” to deal with the threat of terrorism.

“Earlier I spoke often about limiting the ability to have large quantities of weapons. But after the terrorist attacks, I have changed the idea,” Zeman told Blesk.cz.

Zeman also called for a fence to be built along the country’s border “if there were a large inflow of illegal migrants,” while also urging failed asylum seekers to be deported more quickly.

http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/08/czech-president-calls-for-arming-citizens-to-defend-against-terrorism/
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 10:14:05 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Czech President Calls For Arming Citizens to Defend Against Terrorism
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 02:11:21 am »
Amazin'!

Send him a copy of the Second Amendment.

With this guy leading, the Czechs may have a future.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 08:30:50 am »
Czech President Calls For Arming Citizens to Defend Against Terrorism

Prison Planet

020816zeman1

Czech President Miloš Zeman has completely reversed his stance on gun control in light of the recent terrorist attacks in Europe, calling for a new law that would allow citizens to be armed to defend themselves against jihadists.

Having previously been against private gun ownership, Zeman now says “citizens should arm themselves” to deal with the threat of terrorism.

“Earlier I spoke often about limiting the ability to have large quantities of weapons. But after the terrorist attacks, I have changed the idea,” Zeman told Blesk.cz.

Zeman also called for a fence to be built along the country’s border “if there were a large inflow of illegal migrants,” while also urging failed asylum seekers to be deported more quickly.

http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/08/czech-president-calls-for-arming-citizens-to-defend-against-terrorism/
Remarkable! A politician who sees what is needed, and reverses his previous position to encourage a solution.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 01:39:43 pm »
Remarkable! A politician who sees what is needed, and reverses his previous position to encourage a solution.

Evidently the Czech media hasn't developed the ability to suppress such salutary behavior on the part of politicians by portraying them as "flip-floppers".
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.