Author Topic: Ally of Trump staffer Paul Manafort: The staff is suicidal, he's mailing it in - CNBC  (Read 1622 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Had to post this one, this got pulled at TOS: http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3455883/posts

Ally of Trump staffer Paul Manafort: The staff is suicidal, he's mailing it in

Donald Trump's behavior in recent days - from criticizing the parents of a fallen American soldier to declining to endorse House Speaker Paul Ryan- has strained the nerves of his campaign staff as he falls behind in the polls.

I exchanged messages this evening with a longtime ally of Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, who I asked about who was calling the shots in the campaign. The response indicated that Manafort, a veteran of Republican politics brought in this spring for the transition from primaries to the general election, has lost control over his candidate.

"Manafort not challenging (Trump) anymore," Manafort's ally wrote. "Mailing it in. Staff suicidal."

After I tweeted those remarks, Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller wrote to me, "The idea that Paul Manafort's mailing it in is completely erroneous. Our campaign just finished up our strongest month of fundraising to date, we're adding talented and experienced staffers on a daily basis, and Mr. Trump's turning out bigger, more enthusiastic crowds than Hillary Clinton ever could."

See More At: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/02/ally-of-trump-staffer-paul-manafort-the-staff-is-suicidal-hes-mailing-it-in.html

Offline sinkspur

Nobody controls Trump, so Manafort (a guy who looks like a mafia consigliere) is likely relegated to having to clean up after the elephant takes his daily walks. 

How humiliating for a guy in his 60s to have to subjugate himself to an out-of-control demagogue.  He's earning every dime he makes, but at what cost to his conscience?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

How humiliating for a guy in his 60s to have to subjugate himself to an out-of-control demagogue.

He deserves it. Manafart is a corrupt POS who would push his mom down the stairs for a nickle.

Offline TomSea

Sink, see this is where we differ, I post stories that aren't opinion, I look at both sides of the equation and I don't make up stories or headlines.

Offline TomSea

Guy worked for President Ford, Bush, Reagan. And he is getting this criticism?

Offline sinkspur

Sink, see this is where we differ, I post stories that aren't opinion, I look at both sides of the equation and I don't make up stories or headlines.

Good for you. I'm not objective.  I want Trump to be defeated.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Peachy.  In the future, how about omitting the links to TOS, and just going with the original story from CNBC, or whatever the original source is??

Just a suggestion.

:beer:

Offline Lando Lincoln

From what I have read about Manafort, he may not have much of a conscience with his work for dictators and Putin boys. But, I may have wrong on that, will have to wait for further confirmation.

Good to see you, amigo!

:beer:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Silver Pines

This thread has been pulled.
Pulled on 08/02/2016 7:39:34 PM PDT by Jim Robinson, reason:
trash

LOL

Offline Frank Cannon

Guy worked for President Ford, Bush, Reagan. And he is getting this criticism?

I don't care where this bottom feeding maggot worked. He is human debris....

Lawsuit: Trump Aide Funneled Mob-Linked Ukrainian Oligarch’s Fortune into U.S. Real Estate

http://freebeacon.com/issues/lawsuit-trump-aide-ukraine/

Trump's convention manager once embroiled in N.J. housing scandal

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/04/trumps_convention_manager_once_embroiled_in_nj_hou.html

Offline Suppressed

From what I have read about Manafort, he may not have much of a conscience with his work for dictators and Putin boys. But, I may have wrong on that, will have to wait for further confirmation.

A read through his Wikipedia entry is educational.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Had to post this one, this got pulled at TOS: http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3455883/posts

Heh...so CNBC articles are now trash at FR?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus