Author Topic: Sarah Palin's son-in-law, a Medal of Honor recipient, calls on Trump to apologize  (Read 975 times)

Offline Suppressed

Sarah Palin's son-in-law, a Medal of Honor recipient, calls on Trump to apologize
By Theodore Schleifer, CNN
Updated 7:59 PM EDT, Tue August 02, 2016

(CNN)-
Sarah Palin's son-in-law, Dakota Meyer, who received the Medal of Honor in 2011, said Tuesday Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump should apologize to the Khan family for comments he made about the Muslim parents of a slain US soldier.

"If @realDonaldTrump wants to be the Commander in Chief, he needs to act like one. And that cant start until he apologizes to the Khans," Meyer tweeted.

Excerpt. See more at https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/08/02/politics/dakota-meyer-donald-trump-apologize/index.html
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sinkspur

So what does Mama Grizzly think of son-in-law slamming her second squeeze?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

debrawiest

She's been uncharacteristically quiet as of late. Alaska a bit too far away to comment?  :pondering:

Offline Suppressed

She's been uncharacteristically quiet as of late. Alaska a bit too far away to comment?  :pondering:

She found a way to attack Ted Cruz, though.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

Gotta love this...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3455829/posts?page=5#5
+++++++++

Offline Frank Cannon

Gotta love this...
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3455829/posts?page=5#5

Silly me. I thought the Right was the group that supported the troops and vets. After reading a couple of those posts, it seems that we are no different than the bedwetters at DU. Swell.

geronl

The Post Office has bought mules and the mail will get through, eventually