Author Topic: Hillary’s Insidiously Evil LIE About Disabled Girl Has Come Back To Give Her A NASTY Surprise  (Read 330 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Her speech at the DNC, about how as a young lawyer she turned down a big pay-day to help a poor disabled girl in a small Massachusetts town, is simply another tall tale similar to coming under a sniper attack, in that the particular subject matter isn’t important, simply because it’s a fabrication from a morally corrupt individual, who says whatever is politically expedient.

“I remember meeting a young girl in a wheelchair on the small back porch of her house. She told me how badly she wanted to go to school — it just didn’t seem possible in those days. And I couldn’t stop thinking of my mother and what she’d gone through as a child.

“It became clear to me that simply caring is not enough. To drive real progress, you have to change both hearts and laws. You need both understanding and action. So, we gathered facts. We built a coalition. And our work helped convince Congress to ensure access to education for all students with disabilities.”

A local radio station just so happens to know the old mayor from 1973 and reached out to him for his comment on Hillary's touching tale of helping the disabled girl. The Mayor at the time is John “Jack” Markey, who is a lifelong Democrat with an excellent memory....

http://usherald.com/hillary-tells-disgusting-lie-disabled-girl-gets-nasty-surprise/#