Author Topic: Rush: Newest Outrage: Trump Jokes About Crying Baby  (Read 750 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Newest Outrage: Trump Jokes About Crying Baby
« on: August 02, 2016, 10:54:34 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/08/02/newest_outrage_trump_jokes_about_crying_baby

Newest Outrage: Trump Jokes About Crying Baby
August 02, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Apparently the newest outrage the media's hyping here is that Trump has asked a lady with a crying baby to leave his rally.  Here is the first sound bite.

TRUMP:  Don't worry about that baby, I love babies.  I love babies.  I hear that baby crying, I like it.  What a baby, what a beautiful baby.  Don't worry.  Don't worry.  The mom's running around like "Don't worry about it," you know.  It's young and beautiful and healthy and that's what we want.

RUSH:  That's right.  We want young, healthy, beautiful babies, crying, disrupting, causing a ruckus, that's what we all want.  Well, you heard it, he said, "Don't worry about the baby, I love babies, don't worry about it. I hear that baby crying, I like it."  But I guess it grew unacceptable as time went on.

TRUMP:  Actually, I was only kidding, you can get the baby outta here.  That's all right.  Don't worry.  I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I'm speaking.  That's okay.  People don't understand.  That's okay.

RUSH:  Okay, the audience laughed, so obviously Trump's got a comedy routine going here on taking the baby out, but of course the media, "Oh, my God, Trump just told a supporter with a baby to scram! Mike Pence would let the baby cry," or what have you.  So there's that.  That's a little preview, coming attractions, what you might hear later on the news today. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mrclose

Re: Rush: Newest Outrage: Trump Jokes About Crying Baby
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 09:35:13 pm »
MEDIA LIES EXPOSED – Mother with crying baby at Trump rally: “Trump NEVER kicked me or my child out”

Politics By Amy Moreno August 5, 2016

It was the “shock headline” heard ’round the world, “Donald Trump kicks crying baby out of rally.”

Things got increasingly nutty.

Rolling Stone published, “Watch Donald Trump Throw Crying Baby Out of Rally.”

The Guardian said, “Trump ejects crying infant from rally.”

However, according to the mother, everyone is wrong.

From Red Alert Politics:

A message from Devan Cierra Ebert, who other attendees confirmed to be the mother at the Ashburn rally, was shared on Facebook. In her statement, she said, “Mr. Trump NEVER kicked me or my child out of the Briar Woods High School, Trump rally.”

“The media has severely blown this out of proportion and made it out to be something that it wasn’t and is clearly using this as political gain for the Democratic Party. I hope this message sheds light to what really happened,” she said.

No one from the press spoke with the mother before running their stories, and if they did, they would have learned she is still a vocal Trump supporter. “I fully support Mr. Trump,” the statement reads.

The statement is actually directed at Trump. She wanted him to know that she never felt kicked out, was not kicked out, and walked out on her own accord. “I would just like him to know personally that I, by no means felt I was ever ‘kicked out’ of his rally. I excused myself and my child when he awoke from his nap and began to cry.”

http://truthfeed.com/media-lies-exposed-mother-with-crying-baby-at-trump-rally-trump-never-kicked-me-or-my-child-out/15311/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 09:45:28 pm »
...it's the same with the breathless headlines posted here at TBR every day by the dozens by AbaraXas in an attempt to hurt the Republican nominee ... Ultimately they turn out to be exaggerated, or misrepresentation or just flat-out lies.

But, of course, once posted the damage is done. Retraction is a rarity. Such is political propaganda.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 09:51:15 pm »
Poor Donald.  Picked on by the press, by the Democrats.  He never catches a break.

Everyone distorts everything he says.  Why can't they just realize that he's joking when he pokes fun at a Gold Star family, or a handicapped reporter?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.