Author Topic: ANOTHER FACEPALM MOMENT: TRUMP SAYS IVANKA WOULD QUIT A JOB IF SEXUALLY HARASSED, SHE SAYS HIS WORKERS HARASSED HER!!  (Read 781 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: THE RIGHT SCOOP

URL: http://therightscoop.com/trump-says-ivanka-would-quit-a-job-if-sexually-harassed-she-says-his-workers-harassed-her/

In yet another Trumptastically amazing political faceplant today, el Trumpo said that the answer to sexual harassment is that women should quit their jobs!! Brilliant. He offered up his own daughter as an example, saying he would hope she’d quit her job or leave an industry where she was being sexually harassed.

From USA Today:

I pointed out that it wasn’t just Carlson who had made allegations. “I didn’t know it was more than just her,” Trump told me, even though his comments to Chuck Todd referred to women, plural. What if someone had treated Ivanka in the way Ailes allegedly behaved? His reply was startling, even by Trumpian standards.

“I would like to think she would find another career or find another company if that was the case,” he said.

BUT, as someone discovered, Ivanka HAD been sexually harassed, and she DIDN’T leave the industry or job… because it was while she worked for her dear old daddy!!

From the Guardian:

Ivanka Trump has not yet spoken about her father’s and brother’s comments regarding workplace sexual harassment, but she did discuss the issue in her 2009 book, The Trump Card.

In the autobiography/business guide, Ivanka described having a “recurring nightmare” about the possibility of sexual harassment on the job, which she said she had experienced “many times” on her father’s construction sites over the course of her childhood.

“But in those cases,” Ivanka wrote, “the workers never realized I was the boss’s daughter when they started hooting and hollering, and it didn’t much matter how I responded.” Once the workers were informed and they apologized, Ivanka wrote, “I’d laugh it off and act as it it were no big deal.”

SOooooo, I guess she should leave the construction industry to avoid being sexually harassed by her own dad’s workers? Is that the answer to sexual harassment?

I look forward to Donald Trump saying to Ivanka, “you’ve been sexually harassed, YOU’RE FIRED!!”

What an idiot.

Oh by the way, Eric Trump doubled down on the stupidity, and also doesn’t know that the word “objectified” exists:

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
She would quit?  I bet more like if someone harassed her, she would have them on the street faster than Donald could buy off a politician.

Offline Resp3

Oh yeah. I remember  - just last week - when Ivanka was sexually harassed by her employer.

Well actually it was her dad. but he does pay her bills, so....

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Eric disagrees with his dad on this (and I agree with Eric)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
She's the only one of them worth anything.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

geronl

I think it was pretty obvious he would blame the woman. I mean, this is Trump we are talking about. He blamed the victim in Mike Tyson's rape case too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think it was pretty obvious he would blame the woman. I mean, this is Trump we are talking about. He blamed the victim in Mike Tyson's rape case too.

Oh he did?  I wonder if he had a stake in Tyson, would explain a lot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She would quit?  I bet more like if someone harassed her, she would have them on the street faster than Donald could buy off a politician.

That's what I think, too.  Hey, nice avatar!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Suppressed

So you think she's lying??
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn