Author Topic: ‘Is Donald Trump plain crazy?’ Big-name writers now questioning GOP nominee’s sanity  (Read 4793 times)

Offline Rivergirl

The way I see it.......he's a psychopath.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
How do we switch candidates to somebody who isn't so we don't end up with a corrupt malevolent hag as president?

I'm afraid that the Powers-That-Be have ordained that result. Barring something unexpected, we're stuck with her.  :shrug:

Personally, I'll be voting for Darrell Castle.  In the choice between Corrupt-and-Crazy and Corrupt-and-Evil, the only sensible move is to Take a Third Option.
Let it burn.

Online goatprairie

That's the way I see it. He's obnoxious, arrogant, self-absorbed and morally repulsive. He has that in common with countless politicians - including the current occupant of the White House and the Democrat opponent.  **nononono*
"including the current occupant of the White House and the Democrat opponent."

Every time I groan at one of Trump's numerous and never-ending gaffes, Obama opens his piehole and says something equally bad or worse. Ditto for Her Heinous. Her cackling voice makes your hair stand on end.  Screeching chalk on a blackboard.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 11:07:53 pm by goatprairie »

Offline libertybele

It has been determined by several psychiatrists that he has all the signs of a narcissist which is a personality disorder and usually those with the disorder are delusional and most often paranoid. One mental health expert Sam Vaknin, , has studied over 600 hours of Donald Trump footage and made the harsh conclusion that Donald Trump is not simply a classic narcissist — he is, in fact, a “malignant and, probably, psychopathic narcissist.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/2870145/malignant-and-psychopathic-donald-trump-expert-studies-600-hours-of-trump-footage/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
As someone with an intense dislike of Trump,  he's not crazy.....just a loudmouthed schnook.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Hoodat

In answer to the main question again...

Is the Pope Catholic?

Does the Kennedy Compound have a full bar?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

geronl

These people are way way behind