Author Topic: Trump fears election could be 'rigged'  (Read 5291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump fears election could be 'rigged'
« on: August 01, 2016, 10:19:23 pm »
August 01, 2016, 04:38 pm

By Ben Kamisar

Republican nominee Donald Trump on Monday raised the prospect of the presidential election being “rigged” against him.

"I'm afraid the election is going to be rigged, I'm going to be honest," Trump told a crowd at an event in Columbus, Ohio.

"I think my side was rigged. If I didn't win by massive landslides — think about what we won in New York, Indiana, California, 78 percent; that's with other people in the race."

Trump made similar complaints about a “rigged” process during the Republican primaries.

Over the weekend, the businessman criticized the schedule for the presidential debates. He has complained that two of the three debates are being held at the same time as NFL games and in a tweet suggested the schedule was being set by Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and her allies to distract attention from them.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290039-trump-im-afraid-the-election-is-going-to-be-rigged
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Re: Trump fears election could be 'rigged'
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 10:21:03 pm »
Can we add paranoid delusions to the narcissistic personality disorder???
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline JustPassinThru

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 11:09:31 pm »
I wouldn't say paranoid - election fraud has been a Democrat staple for sixty years, now.  But he knew that going in, or should have - and what he should have been doing is uniting the party, not b!tch-slapping conservatives and their most-popular candidate.

He's not going to make any progress fighting this risk, in trying to out-Bernie Bernie.  A few Sanders kooks might come and vote for them.  The Democrat Machine, however, will not be amused - and will see Trump as even more of a risk.

To the Democrat Machine, it's not positions - or even popularity.  It's keeping their flabby fat @sses in the middle of the money stream.  And THAT can only happen when they WIN.

By fair means or foul.  Ergo, cemeteries rise up en masse to vote on a certain Tuesday night.

And if Trump is just now discovering this reality, then he's a bigger j@ck@ss than I thought, even.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 03:20:45 am »

Rigged.. what do you mean Rigged?

Like winning the Republican nomination with less than 50% of votes cast.. do you mean That Rigged?
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

HonestJohn

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 03:26:17 am »
He's just prepping the stage for acts of terrorism by his supporters.

He'll probably just 'suggest' they try and seize a military base or two... and use the weaponry to 'take America back'.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 03:29:22 am »
think about what we won in New York, Indiana, California, 78 percent; that's with other people in the race."

Who the hell was still in the race when the CA Primary went down?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 03:29:48 am »
He's just prepping the stage for acts of terrorism by his supporters.

He'll probably just 'suggest' they try and seize a military base or two... and use the weaponry to 'take America back'.

I think we should go to the purple finger system.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Dirt for sale

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2016, 05:14:43 am »
Double-bluff sounds like a double-bluff.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 11:01:40 am »

Trump's stock response anytime he is losing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 11:12:02 am »
Someone give the guy a parachute so he can exit the race.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 11:13:21 am »

By Ben Kamisar

Republican nominee Donald Trump on Monday raised the prospect of the presidential election being “rigged” against him.

"I'm afraid the election is going to be rigged, I'm going to be honest," Trump told a crowd at an event in Columbus, Ohio.

"I think my side was rigged. If I didn't win by massive landslides — think about what we won in New York, Indiana, California, 78 percent; that's with other people in the race."

Trump made similar complaints about a “rigged” process during the Republican primaries.

Over the weekend, the businessman criticized the schedule for the presidential debates. He has complained that two of the three debates are being held at the same time as NFL games and in a tweet suggested the schedule was being set by Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and her allies to distract attention from them.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290039-trump-im-afraid-the-election-is-going-to-be-rigged

IMNSHO,these are the opening shots to prepare the ground for his exit.  It won't be long before he drops out and bases his decision to do so on "the election was fixed to make sure I couldn't win".

Book tour to follow.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2016, 11:14:55 am »
I wouldn't say paranoid - election fraud has been a Democrat staple for sixty years, now.  But he knew that going in, or should have - and what he should have been doing is uniting the party, not b!tch-slapping conservatives and their most-popular candidate.

You are assuming this was a serious run,not part of a plan to make sure Bubbette! wins.

Oceander

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2016, 11:15:00 am »
Sounds like he's already setting up his "explanation" for why he loses in November.

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2016, 11:16:10 am »
Look.  Most of us are NeverTrumpers, but lets not be stupid and let facts get in the way.

The demonrats have a long, long, LONG history of vote fraud.  Just because Trump is a paranoid, delusional narcissist, doesn't mean they're out to get him illegally.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2016, 11:17:59 am »
Someone give the guy a parachute so he can exit the race.

@libertybele

The Clinton's did that before he announced he was running.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2016, 11:22:25 am »
Sounds like he's already setting up his "explanation" for why he loses in November.

@Oceander

He won't lose. He is "The Donald",and "The Donald" is a winner. Only losers lose,and "The Donald" is not a loser.

I have been saying since he announced,he will drop out late in the race and spend the rest of his life bragging about "How I COULD have been the president of the US if I had wanted,but decided the job was beneath me,so I dropped out."

Looks like I am going to have to modify that to "I COULD have been the President of the US,but due to voter fraud they were going to steal if from me and I wouldn't be a party to election fraud,so I stepped down."

Either way he gets  his payoff once Bubbette! is sworn in.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 11:22:55 am by sneakypete »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2016, 11:27:44 am »
Look.  Most of us are NeverTrumpers, but lets not be stupid and let facts get in the way.

The demonrats have a long, long, LONG history of vote fraud.  Just because Trump is a paranoid, delusional narcissist, doesn't mean they're out to get him illegally.

Let's look at the even more obvious.  Yes, the liberal left is notorious for using voter fraud and intimidation, but it has been reported that Trump himself on several occasions has used intimidation in the primaries and at the convention. He accused Cruz of cheating in getting delegates when the actual truth was Trump didn't understand the primary or delegate process.  He accused Cruz of cheating in Iowa.  He from the very onset and in the first debate made it perfectly clear that he would run third party if he wasn't treated fairly.

Yes, the DEMS have a long, long history of fraud.  Let's not forget first and foremost Trump is a DEM. He is a liberal and a fraud.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2016, 11:31:50 am »
Could be he's fixin to attack the electoral college as unfair again.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2016, 11:32:43 am »
@Oceander

He won't lose. He is "The Donald",and "The Donald" is a winner. Only losers lose,and "The Donald" is not a loser.

I have been saying since he announced,he will drop out late in the race and spend the rest of his life bragging about "How I COULD have been the president of the US if I had wanted,but decided the job was beneath me,so I dropped out."

Looks like I am going to have to modify that to "I COULD have been the President of the US,but due to voter fraud they were going to steal if from me and I wouldn't be a party to election fraud,so I stepped down."

Either way he gets  his payoff once Bubbette! is sworn in.

It is sure looking like you are correct; however, if he steps down, who then takes his place? Wouldn't the election then be delayed?  All the ballots would have to be changed. Pence was nominated as the VP, not the President.  I would think that Cruz and Kasich would be up for the presidential nomination then.  BOTH who will beat Hillary.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2016, 11:34:26 am »
Could be he's fixin to attack the electoral college as unfair again.

Once again Donny proves his ignorance and that he is unfit to be Commander in Chief of this country.  We are NOT a democracy.  WE ARE A REPUBLIC.  Will someone please relay this information to the orange buffoon!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2016, 11:36:47 am »
Last week three billionaires (Cuban, Bllomberg and Buffet) lined up to support Hillary.  Then over the weekend she goes on national television and basically said Comey gave her a commendation for being a great citizen in the way she handled her e-mails.  Both of these are ripe fodder for exploitation by a deft candidate.  Instead, Trump goes after the father of a stricken soldier with a bunch of petty BS.

I think the man became somewhat disciplined to sew up the nomination, but once that was done he went back to his old ways. Unfortunately, his childish schtick will not play to the majority, who want grown-ups to lead us.  Hillary is downright evil, but people see her as a mature, steady (albeit corrupt) leader. 

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2016, 11:36:58 am »
Once again Donny proves his ignorance and that he is unfit to be Commander in Chief of this country.  We are NOT a democracy.  WE ARE A REPUBLIC.  Will someone please relay this information to the orange buffoon!

Good post.

Have had this argument with co workers that have absolutely no clue how the country was set up.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2016, 11:39:55 am »
Good post.

Have had this argument with co workers that have absolutely no clue how the country was set up.

Education on civics and constitutional principles are a real crisis in this country. Democrats go rabid if you start talking about proficiency in those things being a requirement to get a diploma.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2016, 11:53:21 am »
It is sure looking like you are correct; however, if he steps down, who then takes his place? Wouldn't the election then be delayed?  All the ballots would have to be changed. Pence was nominated as the VP, not the President.  I would think that Cruz and Kasich would be up for the presidential nomination then.  BOTH who will beat Hillary.

I can only guess,and my best GUESS is that it would be illegal for the alleged Republican Party to just appoint a candidate,and that it would also be illegal to delay an election.

I am GUESSING that the new alleged Republican candidate would be Pence by default (after all the job he was running for has replacing the presidential candidate as it's reason to exist),and the Party Insiders/RNC/DNC will appoint his running mate. Maybe JEB,maybe Lady Lindsey,maybe any out of a large group of stealth Dim globalists. Not that it matters because the new ticket will probably have less than a month to mount a campaign,tell the people who they are,and what their vision is.

Can't be done.

Gee,I wonder if this means Bubbette! will win?

Gee,I wonder how long it will take Orange Julius to show up at the WH to sign contracts?

Anyone know for sure what the official  procedure is to replace a presidential candidate if he or she is assassinated during a campaign? Whatever it would be would be the legal basis for replacing one that just quits.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 11:58:26 am by sneakypete »