Author Topic: Pat Caddell: Pro-Clinton Media Bias Is a ‘Terrifying Crisis in Democracy’; ‘Clinton Foundation Is Literally a RICO Case Waiting’  (Read 1122 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by John Hayward1 Aug 2016400

Veteran political analyst Pat Caddell is confident the media will go into overdrive to protect Hillary Clinton from the bombshell revelation that her campaign chairman John Podesta raked in millions from a Russian government technology initiative – and failed to disclose the money on federal forms, as required by law.

“My God, I’m sure that this had something to do with Donald Trump’s relationship with Putin, and that the email’s hacked, and that you’re missing the real story, you see,” he quipped to SiriusXM host Stephen K. Bannon on Monday’s Breitbart News Daily.

“This is, of course, not important, because after all, all corruption is equal,” Caddell continued, his sarcasm engine still running hot. “If she can get away with it, so can Podesta. My God.”

more

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/pat-caddell-pro-clinton-media-bias-terrifying-crisis-democracy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DiogenesLamp

I wish conservatives would wake up and smell the abuse of power.    RICO   is exactly right.   Since 1992 when the media demonstrated themselves to be the ENEMY,  we should have been trying to use every force of law to toss these miscreants in prison.   

We should have been attacking their licenses,  we should have been attacking their tax returns,   we should have been filing unfair employment suits against them,   we should have been demanding FEC investigations of "in kind"  contributions to Democrats,  in short,   we should have gone to *WAR*   with the people who make up the existing media.   

We should have been trying to HURT them.    Instead,   our people fall  all over themselves in an effort to try and get along with the media people.   

So long as that liberal monopoly controls the information streams to the American public,  we will never be safe.   They used their power to get Clinton elected,  and they also used their power to get Obama elected.   

We should be trying to smash them to pulp,   not trying to go  around them.   Let us stop making "nice"  with them,  and start doing whatever we can to cut their financial throats. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Pro-Clinton Media Bias Is a ‘Terrifying Crisis in Democracy’; ‘Clinton Foundation Is Literally a RICO Case Waiting’

:amen:  :amen:  and  :amen: 

Tell it like it is Pat!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

geronl

The media has always been petty uniformly biased, there is nothing new here

Offline DiogenesLamp

The media has always been petty uniformly biased, there is nothing new here

That is exactly my point.   We should have been trying to force their heads under the Guillotine,  but we don't.   

We aren't going to fix anything until we figuratively chop up  the liberal media propaganda weapon. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline r9etb

We aren't going to fix anything until we figuratively chop up  the liberal media propaganda weapon.

Which basically means, offering credible alternatives not just in the news, but also (and more importantly, and more difficult) in the entertainment world.  That's where the left have made the real inroads on the culture.