Author Topic: WashPost Slams Clinton for 'Untruthful' Fox Interview  (Read 273 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WashPost Slams Clinton for 'Untruthful' Fox Interview
« on: August 01, 2016, 06:41:30 pm »

Newsmax
WashPost Slams Clinton for 'Untruthful' Fox Interview
Monday, August 1, 2016 01:34 PM

By: Brian Freeman

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton has been severely criticized for her insistence on Fox News Sunday that FBI Director James Comey said her statements on her email scandal were truthful.

The criticism against her is even more significant because it is being spearheaded by The Washington Post, which has made it clear that it prefers her to win the election over Republican nominee Donald Trump.

When Fox News host Chris Wallace noted that Comey said her repeated claims that she never sent or received material marked classified using her personal email server were not true, Clinton said:

"That's not what I heard Director Comey say… [he] said that my answers were truthful and what I've said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails."

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/washington-post-hillary-clinton-fox-news-interview/2016/08/01/id/741572/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Re: WashPost Slams Clinton for 'Untruthful' Fox Interview
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 09:05:51 pm »
Hillary Clinton slapped with dreaded 'Four Pinocchios' rating for false claim that the FBI director said she told the truth about her classified emails

Washington Post fact-checker gave Clinton the worst possible score for lying about the FBI's position on her classified email scandal
    The FBI director, Clinton claimed Sunday, 'said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people'
    But in a congressional hearing last month, the FBI director said multiple times that she had lied to the public and the press
    Clinton ultimately blamed the career professionals at the State Department for sending classified documents to her private, unsecured email address
    That address, though, was the only one she had while she was secretary of state
    Clinton's campaign manager told 'Morning Joe' that the FBI believed Clinton has no reason to think the documents were classified at first 

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 07:50 EST, 1 August 2016 | Updated: 11:05 EST, 1 August 2016

shares

View comments

Hillary Clinton received a dreaded 'four-Pinocchio' rating from the Washington Post – the worst score possible for truthfulness – after claiming on Sunday that the FBI defended her honesty in the classified email scandal that has plagued her presidential campaign for more than 16 months.

FBI director James Comey testified in a July 7 congressional hearing that multiple statements the Democratic presidential nominee made to the public were untrue.

But in a rare Fox News Channel interview on Sunday, Clinton claimed that Comey 'said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3718137/Hillary-Clinton-slapped-dreaded-Four-Pinocchios-rating-false-claim-FBI-director-said-told-truth-classified-emails.html#ixzz4G7JK1El4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook