Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Battles Chris Wallace Over Emailgate: That’s ‘Not What I Heard’ Comey Say  (Read 479 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Battles Chris Wallace Over Emailgate: That’s ‘Not What I Heard’ Comey Say
by Tommy Christopher | 11:27 am, July 31st, 2016

Former Secretary of State and current Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton took to Fox News Sunday for her first post-convention interview, and after host Chris Wallace made Secretary Clinton feel right at home by grilling her about Benghazi, he segued into a chunk of questions about the now-completed investigation into Clinton’s emails, which revealed no criminal wrongdoing.

Wallace confronted Hillary with bits of FBI Director James Comey‘s testimony before Congress, and suggested that he contradicted many of her claims. Hillary saw it somewhat differently:

more at
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hillary-clinton-battles-chris-wallace-over-emailgate-thats-not-what-i-heard-comey-say/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hitlery's performance was astounding in its audacity. She is a bald-faced liar. She has no conscience and I think she would rather lie than tell the truth.
Principles matter. Words matter.