Author Topic: Martial Law Exercise? Feds Going Door-To-Door In Florida Asking For Urine Samples Amid Zika Outbreak  (Read 834 times)

HAPPY2BME

Mac Slavo
July 30th, 2016
SHTFplan.com

In an alarming development, according to CNN, federal, state and local officials have been deployed to canvas neighborhoods in Florida. The stated purpose is to ask questions, request urine samples and determine the spread of the virus.

Officials believe the local transmission is confined to a small area north of downtown Miami within a single ZIP code. However, local, state and federal health officials are continuing their investigation, which includes going door-to-door to ask residents for urine samples and other information in an effort to determine how many people may be infected. Additional cases are anticipated.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/martial-law-exercise-feds-are-going-door-to-door-in-florida-asking-for-urine-samples-amid-zika-outbreak_07302016?AID=7236

HAPPY2BME

The question is WHAT happens if either you REFUSE to submit, or you submit and then test positive?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Repeat after me: Get a warrant

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
God! I hope the Feds come to my house!

I'll be THRILLED to piss on them!
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Mom MD

Seriously....  Going door to door asking for a urine specimen is hardly martial law.  An invasion of privacy maybe.  But asking for a voluntary specimen in a public health crisis is not unheard of.  As long as people have the right to refuse, I don't see the problem.  Lets not cry wolf so that when the real oppression starts people no longer listen to us.
God is still in control

HAPPY2BME

Seriously....  Going door to door asking for a urine specimen is hardly martial law.  An invasion of privacy maybe.  But asking for a voluntary specimen in a public health crisis is not unheard of.  As long as people have the right to refuse, I don't see the problem.  Lets not cry wolf so that when the real oppression starts people no longer listen to us.

===================================

**ALERT FEDERAL AGENTS door to door Demand DNA**

(fast forward to 7:45)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_i7sH62ojQ
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 04:34:13 pm by HAPPY2BME »

Offline Mom MD

===================================

**ALERT FEDERAL AGENTS door to door Demand DNA**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_i7sH62ojQ

Again, as long as one can refuse the request, I don't see the problem.  If the sample is taken at gunpoint, then problem.
God is still in control

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
God! I hope the Feds come to my house!

I'll be THRILLED to piss on them!
I would capture a urine sample from my dog and then submit it in their little container, but that's just me, I've always been a little warped.