Author Topic: Trump Busted For Huge Lie About Helping To Build The Vietnam War Memorial  (Read 1652 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Donald Trump is claiming that he helped to build the Vietnam War Memorial, but a newspaper account from 1984 reveals that Trump is lying....

....Trump only showed up the first meeting, and then only showed up again for the sake of publicity when a reporter was doing a story on him.....

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/07/30/trump-busted-huge-lie-helping-build-vietnam-war-memorial.html

I guess because nicknames are big for him, Lyin'Don has a catchy ring to it.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 08:18:01 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Vulcan

Bogus story.  Everyone knows the Orange Messiah doesn't lie.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I guess he sacrificed 2 meetings after applying for five deferments.  Yuuge sacrifice, he's gotta tell you.  Believe him he sacrificed.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

geronl

doesn't surprise me.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Bogus story.  Everyone knows the Orange Messiah doesn't lie.

Offline musiclady

doesn't surprise me.

Not a bit.

He's pathological.

And therefore, dangerous.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline goodwithagun

Ugh. If Cankles gets ahold of this . . .
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline skeeter

I thought there would be, but in this case theres no joy in being right.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
This is just crazy talk, but he's throwing this thing so quickly I'm starting to wonder if the GOP is meeting in secret even now to try to find a way to move him off of the ticket...

Maybe this is will become known in the future as "the Trump experiment."

Just sayin'....

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
This is just crazy talk, but he's throwing this thing so quickly I'm starting to wonder if the GOP is meeting in secret even now to try to find a way to move him off of the ticket...

Maybe this is will become known in the future as "the Trump experiment."

Just sayin'....

I am not a politician but wonder if there is anything that would allow GOP to do that?  Some of the stuff just this week makes you think even if he was elected chances are he would pull something worthy of being impeached.  We are racing toward the cliff.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I am not a politician but wonder if there is anything that would allow GOP to do that?  Some of the stuff just this week makes you think even if he was elected chances are he would pull something worthy of being impeached.  We are racing toward the cliff.

Well, I suppose he could be persuaded to leave the race....  Who knows...

All I know is his behavior, while right in line with what I expected, is surreal to witness in action..... SURREAL!

geronl

I doubt they would ever impeach him.