Author Topic: Bernie Sanders Breaks Down Exactly Why Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’  (Read 597 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Bernie Sanders Breaks Down Exactly Why Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’

Donald Trump must be defeated at all costs this November, Bernie Sanders says.

The independent senator from Vermont described the reality TV personality as the “most dangerous presidential candidate in the modern history of this country.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bill-maher-bernie-sanders-strop-trump_us_579c4522e4b0e2e15eb610bf?yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

Well sorry to crush some of the people who had high hopes of Trump taking Sanders votes.  I think this will crush those hopes.  So much for courting the Communist liberals.  Didn’t work.  My guess is that any real supporters of  Sanders are going to agree with him when he speaks.

So much for his LGBTQ and Trans bathrooms pandering.  His abortion pandering..............etc.  And so much for all the wasted stupid tweets saying how Bernie got the shaft from the DNC.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I like Robert Reich's reasons why Ted Cruz is most dangerous.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W5e7AwqksU

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Sadly I must agree with the General!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien