Author Topic: In the September 11 Investigation, Saudi Arabia is the 'Grassy Knoll'  (Read 697 times)

rangerrebew

In the September 11 Investigation, Saudi Arabia is the 'Grassy Knoll'
by LT. COLONEL JAMES G. ZUMWALT, USMC (RET)
July 28, 2016

The long-awaited release of the classified 28 pages of the September 11 investigation by joint congressional intelligence committees that allegedly implicated the Saudi Arabian government occurred on July 15.

Members of Congress permitted to read those pages over the years suggested Saudi complicity was shown in the pages. Now, some critics' reaction to the release of the pages reminds us of the infamous "grassy knoll" moment of the investigation into President John F. Kennedy's 1963 assassination.

Conspiracy theorists cited the rush of police that November 22 up a grassy knoll as evidence an assassin had fired from behind a fence. However, film footage showed the rush by police was not immediate-it came well over a minute later. And it was not initiated by anyone having firsthand knowledge of the shooting direction.

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/in-the-september-11-investigation-saudi-arabia-is-the-grassy-knoll#ixzz4FttpC4nG
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Equating the Kennedy assassination to September 11, Saudi Arabia is the grassy knoll part of the investigation; Iran has the role of Lee Harvey Oswald.

We ignore Iran's role at our peril.

Read more: Family Security Matters http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/in-the-september-11-investigation-saudi-arabia-is-the-grassy-knoll#ixzz4FtyK1EGV
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

That the 28 pages don't prove much; I agree with that.

Saudi Arabian complicity seems to go as far as say, providing any Saudi citizen coming to the US with information such as job help, finding them apartments and things like that.  Though Robt. Spencer tries to make a lot of this.

And so this author opines guilt leans heavily towards Iran.

Which I don't quite buy so in the end, we don't know anything significant.

Less conclusive than the Warren Report.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I've studied this, circumstantial evidence such as the nationality of most of these hijackers points to SA;

But that's not always the total picture,

No smoking gun as much as I'd like to see one.

The US has had so many attachments to Saudi Arabia for a very long time,  many of us don't want to see Saudi Arabia as the villain here.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 02:41:15 pm by TomSea »

rangerrebew

I would be less than surprised if the released pages were written by some Obama speech writer.  Has anyone said they are authentic other than people that want them to be?