Author Topic: Romney: Trump victory 'very possible'  (Read 165 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Romney: Trump victory 'very possible'
« on: July 30, 2016, 01:22:37 pm »
Romney: Trump victory 'very possible'

Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican nominee for president, said it's "very possible" Donald Trump will win the election, though probably not in a landslide.

“To be honest, it’s very possible in my view that Trump wins,” Romney said on the Radio Free GOP podcast released two weeks ago, first reported by Buzzfeed.

“I wouldn’t think it’d be by a landslide, but I think he could win. I think he could lose, I think he could lose by a landslide. But, I don’t know which it’s going to be, and a lot of that depends on what happens to Hillary Clinton. Is there a meltdown moment, or some implosion of some kind?”
While Romney has said before he won't support Trump or Clinton for the presidency, he said in the interview Trump deserves credit for connecting with voters and winning the Republican nomination.

“You have to give Donald Trump credit, he was able to bring a rhetoric and a style that he had perfected over his career to the political sphere and connect with people and become the nominee,” Romney said.

More: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289853-romney-very-possible-trump-wins

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Romney: Trump victory 'very possible'
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 01:41:15 pm »
Pick your title own title.     He also says three paragraphs down Trump could lose, and lose in a landslide.  That could have been just as easily the title.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn