Author Topic: Saudi Arabia: Orphanage rejects rumors following inmate’s death  (Read 232 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Isn't it interesting that a funeral for an orphan gets up to 3,000 persons here. Must have been a big deal.

"Ablution", now I know the word for when they wash their feet I gather if it is the same for females.

"Inmate" and a warden in the full story; I don't know, orphanage? prison? reform school?  Curious story; and yes, they are not sure if she died of natural causes it sounds like. Sounds suspicious nonetheless.

Orphanage rejects rumors following inmate’s death

DAMMAM: The social care center for orphans in Al-Ahsa has denied that a female inmate’s death was due to negligence by the center or lack of medical attention.

“Haifa Al-Eisa fell in the washroom when she went to perform ablution for the fajr prayer, and was immediately rushed to hospital,” Riham Al-Sabiha, social supervisor of the center, was quoted as saying by local media on Friday.

She was reacting to rumors on social media that the inmate died due to a lack of attention by the social center, medical negligence and shortage of blood in the hospital where she was admitted.

Article at: http://www.arabnews.com/node/961936/saudi-arabia

geronl

Re: Saudi Arabia: Orphanage rejects rumors following inmate’s death
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 03:02:00 am »
slipped on a wet floor and then ignored by doctors?