Author Topic: LOOK who’s going to CHALLENGE TED CRUZ for his U.S. Senate seat!  (Read 6827 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The Castro twins have been groomed for bringing their left-wing commie politics to a national stage for years now, and it looks like one of them is going to be called to go up against TED CRUZ!!

It’s Joaquin “Scumbag”* Castro:

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/look-whos-going-to-challenge-ted-cruz-for-his-u-s-senate-seat/#ixzz4FqSsL8Tt

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: LOOK who’s going to CHALLENGE TED CRUZ for his U.S. Senate seat!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 11:59:37 pm »
Has Trump set up a superPAC for Castro yet?

Offline Crazieman

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 12:27:19 am »
Has Trump set up a superPAC for Castro yet?

I think some beg-a-thon money has gone in to it.
Mixed-race Mutt.
Your racist accusations are invalid.

Start thinking Constitutionally and stop thinking in groups.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 05:25:06 pm »

One of them (not sure which one) didn't meet the vetting standards for HRC as a VP pick..   Now that says something doesn't it?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 05:28:55 pm »
I think some beg-a-thon money has gone in to it.

What's Scumbag Castro's screen name?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2016, 05:51:01 pm »
If you thought Wendy Davis got her ass handed to her, wait till you see the double digit loss this open Communist has.

geronl

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 06:17:40 pm »
Trump sycophants are liberal enough to vote for the commie too

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2016, 06:34:49 pm »
If you thought Wendy Davis got her ass handed to her, wait till you see the double digit loss this open Communist has.

Last I saw her in the news, she was selling her underwear.  Not a joke.

http://www.chron.com/news/politics/texas_legislature/article/Wendy-Davis-to-sell-autographed-pink-shoes-6854853.php
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

geronl

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2016, 07:05:28 pm »
Last I saw her in the news, she was selling her underwear.  Not a joke.

I dunno, I see a lot of angry, bitter Trump voters moving to the commie. It might be closer than with Wendy Davis (who was also a terrible campaigner).

Moving from Trump to a commie isn't all that big a leap really.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2016, 07:12:29 pm »
The Senate race is 2 yrs away.  The RNC will be yet but a blip on the radar by then and Trump will be back in his ivory tower.

geronl

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2016, 07:21:16 pm »
The Senate race is 2 yrs away.  The RNC will be yet but a blip on the radar by then and Trump will be back in his ivory tower.

Trump will probably fund a PAC that will operate for 25 years funding Ted's opponents.

Offline Ms. AntiFeminazi

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2016, 08:10:22 pm »
I wonder if some of you anti-Trumpers realize how much you sound like the pro-Trumpers on FR? Just some food for thought.

I'm pro Cruz all the way. I voted for him for TX senate, voted for him in the primaries and will vote for him again for whatever office given the chance.

I will also very likely vote for Trump.  I haven't forgotten who the Clintons are.  Obama has already done the heavy lifting for Hillary.   Putting the final nail into our once constitutional republic coffin will be a cakewalk for her. Don't kid yourselves into thinking any differently.  No matter how bad you think Trump is, he's not as bad as Hillary and he's going to have lots of resistance by both parties to get anything done.  Not so for Hillary. She will have the red carpet and magic pen.  I'll take my chances with Trump.

I don't care if you vote or not, just please don't become that which chased you off from FR. It's kinda sad and painful to watch. I happen to have the utmost respect for mystery-ak and R4whoeverthisweek.  I am 100+% sure they didn't set this place up to be an anti anything or who site except for the Dems.

/rant

geronl

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2016, 08:17:47 pm »
I wonder if some of you anti-Trumpers realize how much you sound like the pro-Trumpers on FR? Just some food for thought.

I'm pro Cruz all the way. I voted for him for TX senate, voted for him in the primaries and will vote for him again for whatever office given the chance.

I will also very likely vote for Trump.

Trump is a Clinton, for all intents and purposes. There is no discernible difference.

HonestJohn

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2016, 08:26:52 pm »

I will also very likely vote for Trump.  I haven't forgotten who the Clintons are.  Obama has already done the heavy lifting for Hillary.   Putting the final nail into our once constitutional republic coffin will be a cakewalk for her. Don't kid yourselves into thinking any differently.  No matter how bad you think Trump is, he's not as bad as Hillary and he's going to have lots of resistance by both parties to get anything done.  Not so for Hillary. She will have the red carpet and magic pen.  I'll take my chances with Trump.

I don't care if you vote or not, just please don't become that which chased you off from FR. It's kinda sad and painful to watch. I happen to have the utmost respect for mystery-ak and R4whoeverthisweek.  I am 100+% sure they didn't set this place up to be an anti anything or who site except for the Dems.

/rant

If Trump is not as bad as Hillary, it should be easy to run down a ist of verifiable things to justify that statement.  There has been mountains of verifiable information proving that Trump is, at best, just as bad... and at worst, an existential threat to the continued existence of the United States.

So have at it.

Offline Ms. AntiFeminazi

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2016, 08:28:30 pm »
Trump is a Clinton, for all intents and purposes. There is no discernible difference.

But there is a difference between Trump supporters and Clinton supporters.  Otherwise they'd all be supporting and voting for Clinton.  I suspect the Trump supporters on this forum are mostly silent...for the same reason the anti Trump posters left FR. 

Offline Ms. AntiFeminazi

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2016, 08:34:13 pm »
If Trump is not as bad as Hillary, it should be easy to run down a ist of verifiable things to justify that statement.  There has been mountains of verifiable information proving that Trump is, at best, just as bad... and at worst, an existential threat to the continued existence of the United States.

So have at it.

I'm not here to support Trump. I'm here (today) to bring awareness to how Trump voters, like me, not necessarily a "supporter", are being treated on this forum.

I'm certain there are generalizations being made because of the way FR has become so crazy, but if a distinction is not made, how do posters here know you aren't talking about them ahen you call them hateful and crazy? ( not you specifically)

I just think there needs to be some caution about not becoming that which you can't stand and fled from FR.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2016, 08:37:47 pm »
I'm not here to support Trump. I'm here (today) to bring awareness to how Trump voters, like me, not necessarily a "supporter", are being treated on this forum.

I'm certain there are generalizations being made because of the way FR has become so crazy, but if a distinction is not made, how do posters here know you aren't talking about them ahen you call them hateful and crazy? ( not you specifically)

I just think there needs to be some caution about not becoming that which you can't stand and fled from FR.

Point well taken.

But we've got ALOT farther to fall before we become another TOS.

Offline Ms. AntiFeminazi

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2016, 08:41:15 pm »
Point well taken.

But we've got ALOT farther to fall before we become another TOS.

Lol! ABSOLUTELY!   Let's not make it a challenge!  Ha.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2016, 08:43:19 pm »
But there is a difference between Trump supporters and Clinton supporters.  Otherwise they'd all be supporting and voting for Clinton.  I suspect the Trump supporters on this forum are mostly silent...for the same reason the anti Trump posters left FR.

Welcome to my world...

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2016, 08:53:58 pm »

There are no bannings here for supporting particular candidates.  And some of the Trump supporters do engage in debate; others whine about having to engage in debate. 

There just aren't many Trump supporters here and there never has been.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2016, 08:59:47 pm »

Thanks for raising our "awareness" Ms.

But this place is not now, never has been, nor ever will be even remotely like TOS.

Your claim that it is, is entirely bogus.

Every Trump supporter here has the complete right to say whatever he/she wishes with no reprisal from the owners (in fact one of the owners is a rabid Trump lover).

There is no need for "caution" and no need for you to warn us to not feel free to speak our minds.

Your free speech will not be abridged here, and neither will ours.

Your wishes notwithstanding......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2016, 09:02:19 pm »
Welcome to my world...

The world of whining about free speech and spuriously comparing us to the ugliness at TOS??

btw, don't you love TOS?  Don't you find it a better place than TBR?  Haven't you stated that both here and THERE??

Some day you'll appreciate the freedom you had to whine like a two year old, aligncare, with no reprisal from the owners.

Some day you'll appreciate the "world" you had here that people like us don't have at your beloved FR.......
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:02:40 pm by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2016, 09:04:30 pm »
There are no bannings here for supporting particular candidates.  And some of the Trump supporters do engage in debate; others whine about having to engage in debate. 

There just aren't many Trump supporters here and there never has been.

Exactly.

They are a small minority, and have CHOSEN to isolate themselves into "safe spaces" where people who disagree are not free to participate.

They have created their own mini-TOS right here where dictums come down from on high as to what can be said and what cannot.

Thankfully, the majority of the forum doesn't operate in such a leftist, dictatorial manner and we have freedom here.

geronl

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2016, 09:05:16 pm »
I suspect the Trump supporters on this forum are mostly silent...for the same reason the anti Trump posters left FR.

They are not silent, they are very much not silent. They do not get banned for supporting Trump here.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2016, 09:09:24 pm »
They are not silent, they are very much not silent. They do not get banned for supporting Trump here.

I just ignore them.