Author Topic: Donald Trump Bashes the Colorado Springs Fire Department:“They Don’t Know What The Hell They’re Doing”  (Read 8864 times)

Offline libertybele

He's really feeling and communicating his arrogance.

I pray every day that sanity returns and the country tires of Trump's nasty schtick. 

Can you imagine having to listen to this juvenile ranting for four years?

I will place my bet now.  I am betting that Trump continues to hand Hillary the White House and he will NOT be our next president.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mom MD

I will place my bet now.  I am betting that Trump continues to hand Hillary the White House and he will NOT be our next president.

No but I can't imagine listening to Hilary's screeching either   Can we vote no and ask for a do over?
God is still in control

geronl

I missed this.  What did Orange bleep say THIS time?

The Colorado Springs Fire Marshall wouldn't let Trump go over capacity in a venue and he said the CSFD didn't know what it was doing! Insane.

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery

I didn't say "bleep."  I used its proper name.  You know, the one that being with "A."
Former Republican.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
No but I can't imagine listening to Hilary's screeching either   Can we vote no and ask for a do over?

I say we should promise to be good and try 4 years without a president.

HonestJohn

Wow you'd think after 7/11 he would have more respect for fire fighters.  :thud:

7/11?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 03:58:51 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8  2h2 hours ago
Fire Marshal: It would be unsafe to let any more people in
Donald Trump: You are a Hillary agent

This is literally what just happened

Yeah cuz you know CO Springs is a maggoty hotbed of liberalism and all.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sitetest

That's what Trump referred to.  He is either senile or stupid.  I vote the latter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj_IsiMA4G4

Why is it either/or?
Former Republican.

Offline GilesB

I read that they let more people in, shortly after the clip.  Does that mean the Fire Marshall was right, or that Trump was right?

Offline GilesB

If the report I read is true, then one of two things is also true.  1) The official capacity was not reached and the FM was arbitrarily throwing his weight around.  2) The FM is able to override (and presumably set and enforce) the official capacity at his whim.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
If the fire marshal was purposefully disrupting the rally, he does need to be called out upon it and stated that maximum occupancy had not been reached.  I would think there would be maximum occupancy numbers posted somewhere to verify.  Trump himself should have paperwork stating the occupancy of the venue when he contracted it. 

If maximum occupancy had been reached, Trump should have kept his mouth shut and planned better next time.  As it was done, he came across as petty and slurring the FD or outright lying to inflate the numbers attending either which aren't good optics/sound bytes.

If the report I read is true, then one of two things is also true.  1) The official capacity was not reached and the FM was arbitrarily throwing his weight around.  2) The FM is able to override (and presumably set and enforce) the official capacity at his whim.

According to this article, the campaign sold 10,000 tickets on-line to an event that had a max room capacity of 1,500 and an overflow room that had a max capacity of 1,000.

Fire marshal said: "I did get a phone call requesting an increase in the load, so we allowed a 10 percent increase," he said. "That's not a huge amount, but it allowed 150 more in the one building and 100 more in the other."

UCCS Chancellor Pam Shockley-Zalabak said the 1,500-person capacity of Gallogly Events Center was included in the contract signed by Trump's campaign. An overflow room was set up in nearby Berger Hall for 1,000 people to watch the speech on television.

http://gazette.com/donald-trump-criticizes-colorado-springs-fire-marshal-for-keeping-supporters-out-of-rally/article/1581544

Trump went to the overflow room and addressed the crowd. "If you get the worst report that you have diarrhea, if you have one week to live, I don't care. Get out and vote," he said, after his speech. "If everyone gets out and votes, we can't lose."

The man is a blathering idiot.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

That was my very first response on reading the headline too.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline bolobaby

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline sitetest

All the morons who voted for the orange a$$hoIe are responsible for this mess.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 12:35:40 pm by sitetest »
Former Republican.

Offline NavyCanDo

Yikes! just watched what he said in the video. What a disrespectful POS. To imagine having this clown representing our Party for four years scares the hell out of me.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He said he was taking the gloves off, apparently though, he forgot to calibrate the targeting system.

To the potential orange dictator......

Way to go to piss off up to 1.1 million folks who tend to stick together.  Nice shootin' there Tex.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Silver Pines

Autumn Sharp ‏@Autumnobile  17h17 hours ago

The CO fire marshal Trump called incompetent today was named Civilian of the Year in Feb. for his actions during a mass shooting last year.

Offline sinkspur

I didn't know where to put this, but this is a real tweet from Trump last night, pic and all:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
"@patrioticpepe: @realDonaldTrump ONLY TRUMP CAN UNITE AMERICA AND FIX OBAMA'S MISTAKES!!! #Trump2016 "

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Silver Pines

I didn't know where to put this, but this is a real tweet from Trump last night, pic and all:

‏@realDonaldTrump
"@patrioticpepe: @realDonaldTrump ONLY TRUMP CAN UNITE AMERICA AND FIX OBAMA'S MISTAKES!!! #Trump2016 "

Jesus help us. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Jesus help us.

We knew where this was going early last summer when there was a thread at TOS comparing Trump to Jesus in the temple with the moneychangers.

Offline NavyCanDo

We knew where this was going early last summer when there was a thread at TOS comparing Trump to Jesus in the temple with the moneychangers.

It is still happening- but worse.  Do a quick google search for "Trump Isaiah 45". There are tons of charismatic Christians including my very own sister who beleive Trump is like Cyrus and has been anointed by God to save America.  Cyrus was a pagan who worshiped many Gods who God used to free His people from Asyrians enslavement, and the restoration of Israel.  They think God again is annointing an ungodly man, but this time to make America Great Again. That is how crazy this has gotten, to have this preached from the pulpit.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 02:47:56 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Nickname

‏@realDonaldTrump

Boy, populists sure can pick 'em.