Author Topic: Donald Trump Bashes the Colorado Springs Fire Department:“They Don’t Know What The Hell They’re Doing”  (Read 8862 times)

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
It is still happening- but worse.  Do a quick google search for "Trump Isaiah 45". There are tons of charismatic Christians including my very own sister who beleive Trump is like Cyrus and has been anointed by God to save America.  Cyrus was a pagan who worshiped many Gods who God used to free His people from Asyrians enslavement, and the restoration of Israel.  They think God again is annointing an ungodly man, but this time to make America Great Again. That is how crazy this has gotten, to have this preached from the pulpit.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It is still happening- but worse.  Do a quick google search for "Trump Isaiah 45". There are tons of charismatic Christians including my very own sister who beleive Trump is like Cyrus and has been anointed by God to save America.  Cyrus was a pagan who worshiped many Gods who God used to free His people from Asyrians enslavement, and the restoration of Israel.  They think God again is annointing an ungodly man, but this time to make America Great Again. That is how crazy this has gotten, to have this preached from the pulpit.

I wish I had copied it, but I was on my phone and forgot later (I'll have to dig for it) but a freeper was making the connection of Trump being prophesied in Revelation as a messenger from god. Trump Pence = Trumpet... sheesh.

Silver Pines

We knew where this was going early last summer when there was a thread at TOS comparing Trump to Jesus in the temple with the moneychangers.

Yep, we did.  That thread can still be found by googling the keywords.

I also remember one of his female fans keening that he was the "Trump of God."

Offline JustPassinThru

:facepalm:

He said he had more message discipline now...

No.  We don't need to "fake-up" the nominee.  That's what DemocRats do - they create a myth to cover their stooges; and it is the myth that is elected.  To all our sorrow.  And this has happened more than once.

What we NEEDED, was an adult, serious, informed candidate.  What we got was a Tammany bagman with Man-Tan.

Offline JustPassinThru

I will place my bet now.  I am betting that Trump continues to hand Hillary the White House and he will NOT be our next president.

I think this is right.  It's not clear to me if it's Donnie who wants to lose; or if his Dole-retread handlers who were no-doubt placed in, recommended by the RINO Insider power-brokers, were secreted in to keep the RINOs where they're happy and comfortable.  As LOSERS, being the Outside Party, with no responsibility yet access to much of the money-stream.

But SOMEONE in there wants to lose, it seems.  BADLY.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I think this is right.  It's not clear to me if it's Donnie who wants to lose; or if his Dole-retread handlers who were no-doubt placed in, recommended by the RINO Insider power-brokers, were secreted in to keep the RINOs where they're happy and comfortable.  As LOSERS, being the Outside Party, with no responsibility yet access to much of the money-stream.

But SOMEONE in there wants to lose, it seems.  BADLY.

And now Trump is starting to complain that the debates will be pointless because they'll be unfair. I guarentee he's going to try to weasel out of the debates.

Offline LMAO

The reason why Trump is going after other targets with more gusto than Hillary Clinton is very simple. Should Hillary win  he still wants to be on favorable terms  for the sake of his businesses . We know Hillary Clinton has no problem seeking revenge on all those she sees as her opposition.   I don't believe he's deliberately trying to hand her the election . He's just playing it semi safe
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sinkspur

And now Trump is starting to complain that the debates will be pointless because they'll be unfair. I guarentee he's going to try to weasel out of the debates.

I've thought thought this too.  Trump knows Hillary would destroy him in debates.  His ignorance would be on full display and the country would see he is simply unprepared.

So, he's already starting with the excuses.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline JustPassinThru

I saw that coming, too.  Donnie is not a cerebral man...I think he's stupid, but I don't have test scores to prove it.  He doesn't want to tax his brain discussing policy points - that's what he hires wonks to do, put out pretty position papers.

He wants to CALL PEOPLE NAMES.  Whether or not he's in to win, he doesn't want to mess with arguing points.  He wants to throw stink-bombs around.  That's his low-intellect idea of fun.

The debates are where the brain damage of Cankles would be put on display.  But...improbable as it seems...we found an opponent just as impaired and even more destructive.

No debates, check.  Get Ready For Hillary ™®

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Heresy. End times stuff.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Gov Bean Counter

In Donny's world, asking him a question about the functions of the three branches of government would be unfair.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
In Donny's world, asking him a question about the functions of the three branches of government would be unfair.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago

As usual, Hillary & the Dems are trying to rig the debates so 2 are up against major NFL games. Same as last time w/ Bernie. Unacceptable!

I'm not exactly sure why that's unfair. His fans can run to Drudge and vote him the winner after the games.

Offline LottieDah

"No debates, check.  Get Ready For Hillary ™®"

All the Trumps will be dancing at Madame President's inaugural.  The photos will be divine!

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago

As usual, Hillary & the Dems are trying to rig the debates so 2 are up against major NFL games. Same as last time w/ Bernie. Unacceptable!

I'm not exactly sure why that's unfair. His fans can run to Drudge and vote him the winner after the games.

That is because for Trump, it is all about the ratings.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Peggy from Vladivostok has the quickest mouse clicker finger west of the Volga.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Boy, populists sure can pick 'em.

WELL isn't he little Mister Micro Management though!!!

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

geronl

7/11?

Yes, the tragedy of 7/11 is seared, SEARED into Trumps memory! We shall never forget!

New Trump Logo??