Author Topic: Donald Trump Bashes the Colorado Springs Fire Department:“They Don’t Know What The Hell They’re Doing”  (Read 8843 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
He said he was taking the gloves off, apparently though, he forgot to calibrate the targeting system.

In a display of extreme incompetence, the Republican nominee for President Donald J. Trump just bashed the hard-working men and women of the Colorado Springs Fire Department at a rally at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.

For somebody, that thinks he deserves the respect of the men and women who serve this country this is a display of ignorance and outright incompetence.

The members of the Colorado Springs Fire Department are some of the hardest working and admirable men and women who sacrifice so much on a daily basis to protect the people of this great city and they deserve better than to hear the hatred that Donald Trump has for them.......

https://libertarianvindicator.com/2016/07/29/donald-trump-bashes-colorado-springs-fire-departmentthey-dont-know-what-the-hell-theyre-doing/

Offline LottieDah

Keep giving Hillary Clinton sound bytes!  You and Melania will be calling her Madame President and dancing at her inaugural.

geronl

He said he was taking the gloves off, apparently though, he forgot to calibrate the targeting system.

:facepalm:

He said he had more message discipline now...

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Wow you'd think after 7/11 he would have more respect for fire fighters.  :thud:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline ABX

I have a serious question.

If his real goal was to sabotage his own campaign to help Hillary, what would he do differently than he is doing now?

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
And the long national train wreck continues.

Offline Fantom

If not Impeachment.. there are always acts of God..... so help us.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline sinkspur

He's really feeling and communicating his arrogance.

I pray every day that sanity returns and the country tires of Trump's nasty schtick. 

Can you imagine having to listen to this juvenile ranting for four years?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Fantom

I pray every day that sanity returns and the country tires of Trump's nasty schtick. 

Well, we have endured 8 years of the same.

And no matter what.. we have another 4 years to endure.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I have a serious question.

If his real goal was to sabotage his own campaign to help Hillary, what would he do differently than he is doing now?
Nothing! Trump is the Inspector Clouseau of American Presidential politics
Have you seen Kimmel's Troompa Loompas?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fWbOP84Yro

Offline sinkspur

Another manifestation of Trump's authoritarianism. 

As president, anyone doubt he'd try to overrule the fire codes and pack people in like sardines? 

He calls himself the Law and Order candidate, but he has no respect for the rule of law.

Offline ABX

Another manifestation of Trump's authoritarianism. 

As president, anyone doubt he'd try to overrule the fire codes and pack people in like sardines? 

He calls himself the Law and Order candidate, but he has no respect for the rule of law.

Not to mention, regarding this video but this isn't the first time, just the little guy in general. If you don't deliver gold plated results that benefit him, he is going to trash you.

Offline sinkspur

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8  2h2 hours ago
Fire Marshal: It would be unsafe to let any more people in
Donald Trump: You are a Hillary agent

This is literally what just happened

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Yep, it is still all about the Donny...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Wow you'd think after 7/11 he would have more respect for fire fighters.  :thud:

But he'll never get over Nacho Grande bowl.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
Just when I think he couldn't disgust me more, he does.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8  2h2 hours ago
Fire Marshal: It would be unsafe to let any more people in
Donald Trump: You are a Hillary agent

This is literally what just happened

It's only just begun...

Offline Cripplecreek

Sounds like his event planners are the ones who don't know what they're doing.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Sounds like his event planners are the ones who don't know what they're doing.

This is what happens when a campaign does things on the cheap...
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98

Except for those meanies that enforce occupancy laws. The ones that don't know what they're doing.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I couldn't. 

This is absolutely disgusting.  Attacking fire fighters for doing their jobs.  Abiding by laws.  That tells you.  Trump doesn't care about any law.  All building have capacity codes.  If for everyone's safety.  No fire department would ignore capacity law.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cripplecreek

I couldn't. 

This is absolutely disgusting.  Attacking fire fighters for doing their jobs.  Abiding by laws.  That tells you.  Trump doesn't care about any law.  All building have capacity codes.  If for everyone's safety.  No fire department would ignore capacity law.

The thing is, he knows about these building codes. Its part of his business.

As I think about this I'm left feeling that he deliberately books places smaller than the expected crowd so he can use it for his imaging and if that means blaming the fire marshall so be it.

Offline Mom MD

The thing is, he knows about these building codes. Its part of his business.

As I think about this I'm left feeling that he deliberately books places smaller than the expected crowd so he can use it for his imaging and if that means blaming the fire marshall so be it.

He doesn't care about little things like building codes and laws   He will try to run over whoever he perceives as getting in his way   After all laws are for little people
God is still in control

Offline sitetest

• #NeverEVERtrump. #Neverhitlery
I missed this.  What did Orange bleep say THIS time?
Former Republican.