Author Topic: Anyone interested in Joining a U Pick’em fantasy football Group.  (Read 1295 times)

Wingnut

I've been playing with a group of guys for 5 years now but some have been playing for over 12 years.   If interested here is the info:

PM me for the password.

2016 FReeper Pick'em Football League
Yahoo@ fantasy football ^ | 07/22/2016 | Texas Booster
Posted on 7/22/2016, 6:38:04 PM by texas booster

I started the 2016 Pick’em fantasy football team.

FREEPER_PICKEM_FOOTBALL

Group 476

Been going on for about a dozen years.

The Pick’em league is simple - just tell us each week who will win, and assign a point value to the win.

Like Texas Booster says: It is a simple game.  All you do is pick each weeks winners.  No Team players to have on a roster or drafts to contend with.  The hardest part is remembering to make your picks before the start of the games!   

We use confidence points.  In past years we have had about 18-25 players.   With the "purgings"  who knows how many will sign up.

Here is the link to register once you have the password.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 09:04:21 pm by Wingnut »

geronl

Re: Anyone interested in Joining a U Pick’em fantasy football Group.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 09:12:18 pm »
'kay

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 06:27:38 pm »
'kay

Password sent!

Anyone else interested...... PM me

:)

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 06:32:51 pm »
How about a real auction league?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 07:01:21 pm »
How about a real auction league?

KevinDavis mentioned one here:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,217016.msg982541.html#msg982541

And Bender2 is also doing a variation...

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 07:09:55 pm »
Thanks, Wingnut.  Good to see Bender here (even if he is a Cowgirls fan).  I sent him a PM.  And you can add me to the Pick-'em league too (although I suck at it).
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 07:19:58 pm »
Thanks, Wingnut.  Good to see Bender here (even if he is a Cowgirls fan).  I sent him a PM.  And you can add me to the Pick-'em league too (although I suck at it).

LOL
Sending you a PM with the Password and link!