Author Topic: Man Has To Pay Child Support For Child Not His  (Read 929 times)

Offline mirraflake

Man Has To Pay Child Support For Child Not His
« on: July 29, 2016, 04:05:22 pm »
Man dated a woman and she told him she was pregnant. They got married and later divorced and he pays $700+ per month in child support. Mother was arguing with him and blurted out the child was not his.. lol. Court declared he still has to pay child support and to kick it off has not seen the child in 4 years even though he wants to.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3714674/Colorado-man-forced-pay-730-month-child-support-ex-wife-despite-DNA-test-proving-NOT-father-child.html

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Man Has To Pay Child Support For Child Not His
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 05:35:02 pm »
Well why not? If I can, without any basis in science or fact, say I'm 'transgender,' why then can't a woman declare a man to be 'transparental' and make a man pay for a child that isn't his?

Who needs any of that, much less the rule of law? We can just declare things to be, like we are some kind of aristocracy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 06:24:54 pm »
These stories make me angry.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 06:31:29 pm »
Well why not? If I can, without any basis in science or fact, say I'm 'transgender,' why then can't a woman declare a man to be 'transparental' and make a man pay for a child that isn't his?

Who needs any of that, much less the rule of law? We can just declare things to be, like we are some kind of aristocracy.

You've given me a great idea! Hey....I think I've decided that I'm a child under 8 and plan on going to the Texas Road House Steak House tonight and eat off of the kids menu.