Author Topic: St. Louis Police launch ‘Operation Polar Cops.’ Black Lives Matter unavailable for comment  (Read 510 times)

rangerrebew

St. Louis Police launch ‘Operation Polar Cops.’ Black Lives Matter unavailable for comment
July 28, 2016 | Carmine Sabia | Print Article   

Everybody just chill.

The St. Louis Police Department wants to reach out to the community, but you aren’t likely to hear groups like Black Lives Matter talk about it.

An ice cream truck, dubbed “Operation Polar Cops,” will be at events throughout the city handing out free ice cream, KMOV reported.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/07/28/st-louis-police-launch-operation-polar-cops-black-lives-matter-unavailable-comment-371419#ixzz4Fo9YQnly

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder what the rational for this is, maybe they figure that if a banger is holding an ice cream they can't hold a gun?

rangerrebew

BLM will probably wait until they give away vanilla ice cream then protest because it should have been chocolate. :whistle:

Offline Dirt for sale

Sweets seem to be the best current way of dealing with them. Chic filet gave them lemonade. Cops give 'me ice cream. I might start carrying candies in my pocket, just in case.