Author Topic: Rush: What Trump Did and Why He Did It  (Read 744 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What Trump Did and Why He Did It
« on: July 28, 2016, 06:20:19 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/07/28/what_trump_did_and_why_he_did_it

What Trump Did and Why He Did It
July 28, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: You go to the media and they're just obsessed with Trump.  They just are beside themselves with this.  "Trump has endangered American national security.  Trump is close to having committed treason."  Seriously, I'm not just trying to be outrageous for the sake of it, which I never do, by the way.  When all of a sudden did they start caring about this?  These are the people with unsecured servers. These are the people whose servers have been hacked by the Russians.

The Democrat National Committee, the Department of Justice, the Department of Defense, the ChiComs, the Russians, are attacking our cyber networks, and they've succeeded.  It's only common sense to assume that they hacked Hillary's private server in the basement of Chappaqua.  I'm gonna try to explain this, what Trump did and what he meant, again.  I did yesterday.  I was the first to properly characterize this as sarcasm.  You know, what Trump was doing was vintage EIB, illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

Okay, so what's the absurdity here? (snorts)  You can't name just one.  Let's go down the list.  Hillary Clinton had 60,000 emails, she says, on a private server she set up (which we now know was against guidelines and was probably a violation of the law) in the basement of her home in Chappaqua. And we know that she did this to escape any kind of scrutiny and to avoid having to comply with Freedom of Information Act requests.

And she did this to hide activity which we already know she was engaged in, and that is selling her future presidency to foreign donors to the tune of $100 million or more via the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative.  She was selling access.  She didn't want there to be any proof it.  She wanted there to be no way anybody would be able to prove this. That's why it didn't happen at the State Department on their servers.

Okay, so there's 60,000 emails, we learn of the server. "Oh, my God, what's going on there? Is national security at risk?"  It's a legitimate question in this case.  Democrats told us at the time, "No, no, no. There's no national security concern here.  We're talking Hillary Clinton.  She's a super patriot! We have nothing to worry about.  In fact, Hillary's gonna go through all those emails, and she's gonna turn over the relevant ones to the State Department," which meant about 30,000 were turned over -- and the other 30,000? They are gone, folks.

It's key.  This is key to understanding all of this.  Those 30,000 emails are gone, and the servers have been wiped.  Remember when somebody asked Hillary in the media, "Well, what did you wipe the server?"  "Oh, you mean with a cloth," she said, Sarah Palinesque.  So they're gone.  But we're told there was nothing to see anyway, which is why they're gone.  They have nothing to do with anything but yoga lessons and Chelsea's matrimonial configurations such as the rehearsal dinner and the wardrobe and the registration and all these other things.

It'd just be boring to anybody to see, and Mrs. Clinton wanted to spare us all that, so she just dumped those.  But then, since all of that happened, we've had the FBI director come out and basically say that everything that Hillary Clinton did here is suspicious, that much of it is illegal, and that the only reason she wasn't prosecuted is that they couldn't find any evidence of intent.  But they found all kinds of evidence of negligence and so forth.

She was clearly trying to hide things.  There are 30,000 emails.  There are hacks that we know have taken place all over the place, and so the assumption is that her server among all these various servers would have been the easiest to hack.  There have been repeated efforts for years to get to the bottom of this, and every effort has been met with a stonewall by the Obama administration and ultimately the FBI and the Department of Justice.

And we were treated to a press conference by Director Comey of the FBI where he basically listed what would have been on an indictment had she been charged and she could have been and should have been but wasn't because they couldn't find any real intent.  The real reason she wasn't charged is the FBI director didn't want it on his head.  He didn't want to be the one person to take action that would have eliminated a major party's presidential candidate.

His view was the voters should do this.  He didn't even want to go there.  But he made it clear in that press conference that there is illegality piled on illegality piled on suspicion. It just kept piling up, and everything about this creates more and more questions -- all related to what?  National security.  Now, moving forward to the timeline, we then learn the Democrat National Committee servers have been hacked, and it is WikiLeaks that releases the evidence, the emails that have been hacked.

And we found out that the Democrat National Committee was working to deny Crazy Bernie Sanders the Democrat nomination.  We learned the Democrat Party had rigged its primary.  We knew it because the evidence was clear day to day when they were scheduling debates on Saturday nights when nobody watches. Crazy Bernie was winning state after state after state, and yet Hillary's delegate count was increasing after every loss.  And we had the superdelegates.

So we knew the fix was in.  We knew that this was gonna be a Hillary coronation.  We knew that Bernie Sanders was never, ever gonna be the nominee. But his supporters didn't.  His supporters thought it was legit.  His supporters thought he was on the way to winning.  His supporters thought he could have.  His supporters vastly preferred him to her.  But then we all learned that Debbie "Blabbermouth" Schultz and the rest of the DNC were rigging the game, guaranteeing that Bernie Sanders would lose.

How did we learn this?

We learn it from a hack.

Who, were we told, was responsible for this?  Vladimir Putin and the Russians.  So we're just sitting here minding our own business and we are absorbing what we're being told by the media and by the Democrats and by the Regime, and that is that the Russians had hacked the DNC. All these cyber experts, paper after paper, blog post after blog post, story after story suggests that it was the Russians who did this.  And the Russians left evidence -- maybe some of it on purpose, maybe some of it accidental.

We were told there were two different Russian cyber teams leaving evidence.  We were told of Guccifer 2.0.  Guccifer 1.0 was the original hacker from Romania.  We were told that Guccifer 2.0 was actually a creation by the Russians to deflect attention from them.  But we knew. We knew it was the Russians.  So far Donald Trump hadn't said a word here, but what we all know.  We know what we know because of the Drive-By Media, the Democrat Party, and the Regime.

The Russians hacked the DNC server and the hack produced emails that showed they rigged the game of their own primary.  Donald Trump hasn't had a word to say about it.  He hasn't at this point had anything to do with it.  Well, he's commented on it, like we all have, but he's got no culpability here.  He was not involved in helping the DNC stack the deck against Crazy Bernie.  He just commented on it as it was happening, 'cause we all (with common sense) could see it.

But the questions persist.  Hillary says there aren't any more emails to produce.  She says there's nothing to see anyway because they're all personal.  She destroyed them.  She destroyed the server.  No one else seems interested in discovering them, despite all the facts of the DOD, the DOJ, the DNC.  But people do want to know what she destroyed.  She was running for president.  What was on there?  Is she selling access?  How's she get $100 million in a charitable foundation from foreign governments?

How does that happen?

Could the evidence be on what she destroyed?  We really need to see what's in those emails.  We really need to find out.  She's running for president.  So Trump doing this press conference yesterday, gets questions and questions on this and emails, and he finally -- knowing everything I just said to you, knowing that everybody and their uncle in the United States has said, "Oh, sorry, we can't find these emails. They're gone. They're destroyed."  But we know there have been hacks.

They've told us. The DNC told us they were hacked by the Russians.  So we know the Russians are out there hacking Democrat servers and networks.  It's a common-sense connection.  There's 30,000 emails Hillary destroyed in a server.  Trump keeps getting questions about this.  So Trump says, hey... Grab audio sound bite number seven. Given everything I've just told you, that I've just put it all in context for you -- and what we're told is utter BS.

"You shouldn't be interested. There's nothing there. It's all private. It's none of your business! You should trust Hillary. She went through their 60,000 emails. She only sent over what was of interest.  The 30,000 she deleted? None of your business! It was all personal."  So we've exhausted every possible way domestically.  We've exhausted every chance we have to find out was what on those emails and that server, despite the fact we need to know. We have nowhere else to go.  Comey says (summarized), "There's nothing to see, nothing to find. It's not there."

FBI, the number one law enforcement agency.

So Trump says, "You know what?  Maybe...

TRUMP:  I will tell you this.  Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.  I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.  Let's see if that happens.

RUSH:  There you go, right there. They're not playing the tail end of that bite today all over network TV.  They're deleting that: "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."  The media is covering it up, which is the point of the comment.  It's a pointed, sarcastic way to illustrate that we're still being misled, still be lied to, and nothing in America could be trusted.  "Maybe the Russians know.  They did the hack, right?  Maybe the Russians can find it."  It was a brilliant sarcastic comment that made a point, and that's why they are run ragged by it.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I'll tell you something else that happened with the Democrat and media reaction to Trump's sarcastic comment -- and it's the epitome of sarcasm. It is parody.  "Well, you know, if the greatest minds in America and one of the greatest political parties can't answer the question, maybe the Russians have the answer.

"They did the hacking. Maybe the Russians can tell us. Maybe the Russians can tell the media."  But wait, the media? They wouldn't be interested in that, 'cause the media's part of the cover-up here.  But you know what happened here as a result of this?  The Democrats, in their eagerness to respond to Trump 'cause they thought that this is the Trump implosion -- this is the gaffe, this is the one that's gonna make everybody realize that Trump's not qualified and ought not even be running -- they inadvertently admitted that there are national security details on these 30,000 emails that Hillary threw away.

And I wonder if they're actually gone, thrown away and so forth.  But it's clear to me that the reason everybody's going crazy over this is because Trump has once again exposed the lying and the untrustworthiness of all the people on the left involved in this.  That's why they can't let go of this.  If it's that... If Trump has really stepped in it, let him live in it, you know? Let him live in it.  But they are overdoing it as they always do, 'cause they're bothered by it.

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34