Author Topic: Free Michelle Obama's Slaves: Michelle's Lifestyle Is Built By Slaves  (Read 780 times)

Offline goodwithagun

Free Michelle Obama's Slaves: Michelle's Lifestyle Is Built By Slaves
Daniel Greenfield
July 28, 2016

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263664/free-michelle-obamas-slaves-daniel-greenfield

At the DNC, Michelle Obama put on her victimhood hat one more time and declared, “I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.” It’s not a new line, but an ongoing mantra. Back in 2009, Michelle whined that, “Many slaves who couldn’t enter the building worked to create the building.”

But that’s too past tense. Michelle’s house continues to be built and maintained by slaves. Her lavish lifestyle of endless vacations, parties and public appearances is funded by millions and millions of slaves.

Michelle Obama lives a life that is more lavish and luxurious than that of the average plantation owner. She has 26 staffers that are part of a White House staff of thousands. That’s more than many crowned heads of state. Compare that to 12 servants for Thomas Jefferson.

Michelle has more directors than some corporations. And working for her is a Marie Antoinette experience. “The First Lady having the wrong pencil skirt on Monday is just as big of a f___ up as someone speaking on the record when they didn’t mean to or a policy initiative that completely failed,” one former staffer said.

More at link.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well Wookie, I feel like a tax slave sending over $1M in my lifetime to Fedzilla so your entitlement class can get a nice clean shot at the  left hind teat being slugs.

B___ch....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Michelle Obama and American Blacks in general have no factual realistic concept of what a 'slave' is. If they did, they would not throw the term around so flippantly.

Americans tend to think of slaves like they think of a unicorn, or a Chinese dragon. That is, it may be something that existed at one time, but it is really just more of a fairy tale. This could not be more ignorant.

There are hundreds of thousands of people working in slavery today and every day. If Michelle Obama is so obsessed with slaves, all she need do is to visit any country in Africa today, and she can personally meet with thousands of Black slaves who are beaten, raped, starved, and worked to death, today.

There is no need to fixate on something that happened in America 200 years ago, when we can focus on the same thing or worse happening today in Africa and all over the world.

What this tells me is that American Blacks do not really give a damn about actual, real, slavery. To them, 'slavery', is a political term to be leveraged, and not something that they consider to be any kind of a priority for them in the real world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Free Michelle Obama's Slaves: Michelle's Lifestyle Is Built By Slaves
Daniel Greenfield
July 28, 2016

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263664/free-michelle-obamas-slaves-daniel-greenfield

At the DNC, Michelle Obama put on her victimhood hat one more time and declared, “I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves.” It’s not a new line, but an ongoing mantra. Back in 2009, Michelle whined that, “Many slaves who couldn’t enter the building worked to create the building.”

But that’s too past tense. Michelle’s house continues to be built and maintained by slaves. Her lavish lifestyle of endless vacations, parties and public appearances is funded by millions and millions of slaves.

Michelle Obama lives a life that is more lavish and luxurious than that of the average plantation owner. She has 26 staffers that are part of a White House staff of thousands. That’s more than many crowned heads of state. Compare that to 12 servants for Thomas Jefferson.

Michelle has more directors than some corporations. And working for her is a Marie Antoinette experience. “The First Lady having the wrong pencil skirt on Monday is just as big of a f___ up as someone speaking on the record when they didn’t mean to or a policy initiative that completely failed,” one former staffer said.

More at link.

I really wish this essay or others like it would receive wider attention. These people are the worst kinds of hypocrites. Their legacy needs to be totally and completely decimated.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I really wish this essay or others like it would receive wider attention. These people are the worst kinds of hypocrites. Their legacy needs to be totally and completely decimated.

Just remember that her husband is actively lobbying to free up even more money for him to use as a former President so he and his wife and kids can travel the world in luxury at taxpayer expense for decades to come.

Frugality, climate change worries are just for the little people to practice.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goodwithagun

Michelle Obama and American Blacks in general have no factual realistic concept of what a 'slave' is. If they did, they would not throw the term around so flippantly.

Americans tend to think of slaves like they think of a unicorn, or a Chinese dragon. That is, it may be something that existed at one time, but it is really just more of a fairy tale. This could not be more ignorant.

There are hundreds of thousands of people working in slavery today and every day. If Michelle Obama is so obsessed with slaves, all she need do is to visit any country in Africa today, and she can personally meet with thousands of Black slaves who are beaten, raped, starved, and worked to death, today.

There is no need to fixate on something that happened in America 200 years ago, when we can focus on the same thing or worse happening today in Africa and all over the world.

What this tells me is that American Blacks do not really give a damn about actual, real, slavery. To them, 'slavery', is a political term to be leveraged, and not something that they consider to be any kind of a priority for them in the real world.

:amen:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

This is so insulting because of the fact that slavery exists today. Especially in muslim controlled parts of the globe.

And let's not forget those who have enslaved themselves to Big Gov by choosing to live on welfare. Please note, I'm talking about multigenerational welfare recipients, not hardworking folks who want to work but obama happened. Multigenerational welfare recipients are ruled on what they can buy (WIC and SNAP), where to live (HUD), and how they are cared for (Medicaid). They are under the impression that free stuff is great. They don't realize that they are enslaved and could do whatever they want if they earned the money with honest work. I'm the first to complain about welfare queens when I forget that it's the first of the month. I complain about their carts full of crap that they're getting for "free." My cart is filled with fresh food, almost all organic. I purchase ingredients not frozen final products. I'm still ticked I'm paying for crap, but I think it's so sad that these enslaved minds don't realize they could be living so much better.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

She didn't have to live there. Come to think of it, she is rarely there, so what in the world is she talking about???
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...