Author Topic: Democratic Delegates Outraged Chick-Fil-A Served At DNC  (Read 595 times)

rangerrebew

Democratic Delegates Outraged Chick-Fil-A Served At DNC
« on: July 28, 2016, 10:56:49 am »
Democratic Delegates Outraged Chick-Fil-A Served At DNC
Photo of Casey Harper
Casey Harper
9:23 PM 07/27/2016

Chick-Fil-A, Shutterstock, Pamela D. Maxwell   Chick-Fil-A, Shutterstock, Pamela D. Maxwell

Chick-Fil-A sandwiches abound at the Democratic National Convention, and some of the delegates aren’t happy about it.

Conference attendees can buy Chick-Fil-A sandwiches both inside and outside the convention arena. Joe Sacco, a Democratic delegate from Nevada who supports Senator Bernie Sanders and attended the LGBT caucus, told The Daily Caller News Foundation he’s unhappy Chick-Fil-A is being served.

“That was just really disappointing,” Sacco told TheDCNF. “I would hope that the DNC would be more sensitive in the future to the LGBT community.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/27/democratic-delegates-outraged-chick-fil-a-served-at-dnc/#ixzz4FhRpqVYz

rangerrebew

Re: Democratic Delegates Outraged Chick-Fil-A Served At DNC
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 10:58:19 am »
Ahhhh, the ever present champion of diverse opinions and tolerance :thud:, the democrat party, is at it's finest once more.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 02:35:01 pm »
Shouldn't they also be outraged at having air conditioning in the building that used coal or gas to generate electricity?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

geronl

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 09:44:38 pm »
Democrats are outraged about the outrage too.

lol

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 10:39:50 pm »
This makes Democrats look petty or silly.   

I grab a bite fairly often at the food court at Liberty Place in downtown Philly,  and there are always lines at Chick-Fil-A while the other fast food kiosks go begging.   I guess even in uber-liberal Philly, a good chicken sandwich makes good neighbors.

The DNC twits will be leaving town after tonight,  leaving more waffle fries and lemonade for the rest of us.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide