Author Topic: Nebraska punter, former Michigan State player killed in car accident  (Read 340 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Just finding out about this; maybe both were punters; and apparently another injured kicker in the backseat. How tragic. Happened on wet roads in Wisconsin. May the Lord lift up their souls.
Nebraska punter, former Michigan State player killed in car accident

University of Nebraska punter Sam Foltz and former Michigan State punter Mike Sadler were killed in a single-car traffic accident on Saturday.

Foltz, 22, and Sadler, 24, were traveling back from a football camp near Waukesha, Wis., the University of Nebraska confirmed in a news release on Sunday. Sadler, who was driving, and Foltz were pronounced dead at the scene.

LSU kicker Colby Delahoussaye, 21, who was a passenger in the back seat, was transported to Waukesha Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, Waukesha County (Wis.) Sheriff's Department spokesperson Jennifer Wallschlaeger told USA TODAY Sports. Delahoussaye has been released from the hospital and is home, LSU confirmed in a statement.

More: http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/nebraska-punter-former-michigan-state-player-killed-in-car-accident/ar-BBuL0kT?ocid=ansmsnsports11

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This turned out as bad as possible. I'd think they probably were driving a decent car vs. some old clunker. I've got to think though alcohol was not found, maybe the driver was going fast even on slippery roads. Maybe the survivor can shed some light on this. I read in another article that it might have been raining very heavily at that.