Author Topic: Claim: Red Cross Management Covered Up Migrant Sexual Abuse  (Read 250 times)

rangerrebew

Claim: Red Cross Management Covered Up Migrant Sexual Abuse

afghan migrant germany
Alexander Koerner/Getty

by Chris Tomlinson22 Jul 2016244

A Red Cross employee has claimed that women in an asylum home run by the charity have been sexually abused and that management covered it up.

The Red Cross in the German city of Potsdam are under fire as an allegation has emerged that sexual abuse of women in one of their asylum homes is not just happening, but is being actively covered up by management.

An anonymous letter was sent to the head office of the German branch of the Red Cross by someone claiming to have been an employee at the Potsdam asylum home. The whistleblower accused the management of covering up the constant sexual abuse of female migrants in the home, German TV channel Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg reports.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/22/claim-german-red-cross-covered-sexual-abuse/
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 07:53:12 pm by rangerrebew »

geronl

Re: Claim: Red Cross Management Covered Up Migrant Sexual Abuse
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 08:46:21 pm »
wow

Offline hiram1950

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 11:14:08 pm »
I'm starting to think we need an icon that shows one of these yellow faces yawning. It needs to be inserted in every story about abuse by "refugees" or "illegal immigrants" or "peaceful Moslems."

If Merkel were to get run out of office and chased to the gate by rail weilding tar and featherers, then have her pension revoked because of the damage she did...we might be on to something. Same with the likes of Obama and clinton and McConnell and Ryan.

This is the closest icon I see in this list for stories of people doing harm when they should be thanking their hosts beyond thanks for what their hosts have provided:  :shrug:

I'm reminded of the classic Al Wilson song: The Snake. What is there to do but shrug? All of these so called "leaders" knew they were dealing with poisonous snakes in the beginning. They can't be surprised when the poisonous snake bites.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 11:19:31 pm »
I'm starting to think we need an icon that shows one of these yellow faces yawning. It needs to be inserted in every story about abuse by "refugees" or "illegal immigrants" or "peaceful Moslems."

If Merkel were to get run out of office and chased to the gate by rail weilding tar and featherers, then have her pension revoked because of the damage she did...we might be on to something. Same with the likes of Obama and clinton and McConnell and Ryan.

This is the closest icon I see in this list for stories of people doing harm when they should be thanking their hosts beyond thanks for what their hosts have provided:  :shrug:

I'm reminded of the classic Al Wilson song: The Snake. What is there to do but shrug? All of these so called "leaders" knew they were dealing with poisonous snakes in the beginning. They can't be surprised when the poisonous snake bites.

:yawn2: