Author Topic: Reince Priebus just suggested Democrat delegates should be able to ‘vote their conscience’  (Read 529 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Reince Priebus just suggested that the DNC delegates should be able to vote their conscience in order to remedy the lies they were told by the DNC that were just exposed in this email scandal:

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/reince-priebus-just-suggested-democrat-delegates-should-be-able-to-vote-their-conscience/#ixzz4FS21BLis

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Reince Priebus just suggested that the DNC delegates should be able to vote their conscience in order to remedy the lies they were told by the DNC that were just exposed in this email scandal:

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/reince-priebus-just-suggested-democrat-delegates-should-be-able-to-vote-their-conscience/#ixzz4FS21BLis

I can't post here what I'm currently thinking about this... person... or I would get a timeout, or at least my message would get censored.

I need to take a walk and cool down.
Let it burn.

geronl

What a hypocritical punk

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Night Hides Not

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline LadyLiberty

So when Cruz tells delegates to "vote their conscience" it's baaaaaaad.

When Reince gives the same advice to the Dems, it's good.

When Sanders gave in and endorsed Hillary, Trump calls him a sellout:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account ‏@realDonaldTrump  Jul 12
I am somewhat surprised that Bernie Sanders was not true to himself and his supporters. They are not happy that he is selling out!
13,757 retweets38,057 likes

Donald J. TrumpVerified account ‏@realDonaldTrump  Jul 12
Bernie sanders has abandoned his supporters by endorsing pro-war pro-TPP pro-Wall Street Crooked Hillary Clinton.

When Cruz withholds an endorsement, or being "true to himself and his supporters," it's baaaaad.

So much hypocracy.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The irony goes right over Trump's head. Given his poor speaking skills and this lack of critical thinking, Trump apparently is not very intelligent.
Principles matter. Words matter.