Author Topic: BREAKING: Machete-wielding Syrian refugee kills pregnant woman and injures two in Germany  (Read 425 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Really horrible, from the UK Express; so, one might note the source (not a big TV network); though I'm sure this is true.

BREAKING: Machete-wielding Syrian refugee kills pregnant woman and injures two in Germany

A MACHETE wielding Syrian refugee has killed a woman thought to be pregnant and injured two others in Germany.

A driver in a BMW 2 series hatchback rammed into the man, preventing him from attacking more people on Listplatz road next to the central bus station in Reutlingen near the southern city of Stuttgart just before 4.30pm local time (3.30pm BST).

Police arrested the bearded Syrian who was seen with a bloodied forehead as he was pinned down on the ground by officers.

Reutlingen police said the man was known to them.

The woman who has died is thought to have worked as a cleaner in a nearby kebab shop called Mangal.

One of the two injured has been named locally as 22 year old Fatih D.

Continued: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/692722/Germany-machete-man-kills-woman

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just a matter of time before this hits the area where I live they had hitting all around us.

Gonna really be nervous once we move out of the house and into the hotel here shortly.

Merkel is reaping what she and the rest of the EU have sewn.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

geronl

tomorrow's headline:

Germany proposes stricter machete control laws in wake of slaghter

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
tomorrow's headline:

Germany proposes stricter machete control laws in wake of slaghter

:silly:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The first breaking news announcement I heard on Fox said, "The police said this is not an Islamic terror attack" by the muslim Syrian refugee. I turned on HGTV.
Principles matter. Words matter.

HAPPY2BME

Been getting a flurry of highly DISCOUNTED tourist packages (including cruses down the Rhine and Thames) for over 75% off.

Wonder why all of a sudden that is?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Been getting a flurry of highly DISCOUNTED tourist packages (including cruses down the Rhine and Thames) for over 75% off.

Wonder why all of a sudden that is?

LOL I've been getting those too.  :pondering:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The State Department has issued a statement reminding everyone not to jump to any conclusions until after we hear Obama's boilerplate lecture on how wonderful and beautiful Islam is, and all the evils of Christianity and the Western world who made this happen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WAC

......A driver in a BMW  rammed into the Machete-wielding Syrian refugee, preventing him from attacking more people ......here he is pinned down on the ground by officers.....the perpetrator was a “Syrian refugee"

Offline WAC

An eyewitness told German newspaper Bild:
 “The perpetrator  ran with his machete even behind a [police] car. A BMW driver gave it some gas and ran him over. Then he lay prostrate and did not move”.

Put ALL these so called LONE WOLFS together and you have a barbarian army!!!!

And they should have reported TWO deaths....the Mother AND the unborn baby!

HAPPY2BME

......A driver in a BMW  rammed into the Machete-wielding Syrian refugee, preventing him from attacking more people ......here he is pinned down on the ground by officers.....the perpetrator was a “Syrian refugee"

============================

Why is he still breathing?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
============================

Why is he still breathing?
The driver couldn't get the car in reverse and there wasn't enough room for a U turn?

Offline cato potatoe

Well, Germany ... you wanted em, you got em.  Forever.